Thread: Lili - JAI HIV? What's up with this?

Lili - JAI HIV? What's up with this?

Have you seen this ad on Ann123? Number ending 6990. Is this for real? Claims full HIV then offers bbfs? That's really f$&ked up!

Czar.

Years ago I have seen ads like that in Vancouver, at the time it was meant so that other HIV people can have sex with them and not having to worry about passing it on to a non HIV person.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Lily from Montreal
    And please note the spelling...I not Y...

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    And please note the spelling...I not Y...
    Good one......
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    ... so that other HIV people can have sex with them and not having to worry about passing it on to a non HIV person.
    It's still crazy as people with HIV have compromised immune systems are therefore much more likely to have and pass on STDs.

Is it possible that a jealous bf and/or pimp put up the ad to annoy "Lili"?

I've reported on her in the past I believe but can't remember if it was here or other forum. She had ads on Craigslist openly offering bareback services and I emailed her to blast her for that. Since then, she still advertises but without that term. Recently, someone placed an ad in the services section of Craigslist warning that he got gonorrhea from her but maybe this guy is getting far more than he anticipated? Problem is, Craigslist doesn't care and will not close the services section like Kijiji did a while ago. So until they decide to monitor their site more closely, we all have to do our homework.
    Needless to say, this girl and most others on that site are way, way off my TDL!!!!!!!!!!
    Play safe everyone and be careful.

I see also that she's also got an ad on Craigllist says she's got gonnorhe...maybe it is someone trying to ruin her...regardless...obviously one to stay away from.

Czar

She's been review her on the boards yes prior to her putting up the ads for HIV and Bareback ? who saw her then ? I thought the ad posted was a pissed off customer trying to run her out of business but she is really HIV positive ?

THIS IS LILI A.K.A. Yazmeen aka Shelby SHE USED TO BE IN LACHINE NOW SHE IS IN THE GAY VILLAGE STAY AWAY FROM HERE DANGER I JUST CALLED SHE TOLD ME YES SHE HAS A STD AND IS OFFERING BBFS CRAZY !!!

LILI A.K.A SHELBY JAI HIV STAY AWAY .

THANK GOD SHE IS OUT OF LACHINE .

This is nuts . Can Stellas approach her or something be done legally ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusty Pig View Post
    This is nuts . Can Stellas approach her or something be done legally ?!
    What is the law in Canada? She is telling people she has HIV so she is not withholding her status. In the US in most states, it is against the law (some charge attempted murder, some reckless endangerment) for a HIV person or with any other contagious disease knowingly having the disease to have sex without telling the other person.

But she is telling people. So the fool who pays and has this type of sex with her is truly a fool.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Ad is on annintime today....unbeleivable
    Most site have the ability to flag the ad as inappropriate. Maybe a good way to raise visibility on those sites and stop this kind of situation????

I would like to remind the community of this merb policy:
    xiv) The promotion or publicizing of any provider who offers BBFS is forbidden. This is a practice which not only is dangerous for yourself but for everyone in the hobby community. Advertising such a practice or promoting it in the context of a review is grounds for an immediate and permanent suspension of your account.

No need of any further discussion or comments.