Thread: what do women want??

Hahaha, I think the consensus was right...sense of humour, good kisser, money, looks, penis size....its all important

good one !
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Banned
    For me the first three things don't matter at all!
    C.

Banned
    I would have to add passion to my list. Passion as an all-inclusive concept of good (sexual) attitude and being a considerate lover and of course passionate passion as in interest being the most important. And I think that would be the end of my list for now!
    C.

considerate is missing from that list... and I think shaved balls are a good thing!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

clown of many colors
    Well, I do have to ask a few questions:

Would particularly passionate passion be required, or would pretty passionate passion suffice?

Considerate and shaved balls wouldn't be the same thing?

And what if you're none of the things on the consensus? Does that in some strange way help (the whole "opposites attract" concept)?
    Man, you gotta Go.

Banned
    I don't like shaved balls.. Well, never experienced in real life but anyway. I love men to be really hairy (that's part of the looks criteria) and not trimmed. Only the face should be shaved for my taste.

As for the passion I actually think you can't measure it easily. It's either there or not. If the man is excited and his heart is beating fast that's what I'm looking for. If he is semi excited? Hmm.. like semi erection? Nah..

Carla

clown of many colors
    *wondering how many people are now looking for chest wigs*

I agree about the passion - if your "dance partner" doesn't make you feel and act like the luckiest person on the planet, then why the heck are you there??
    Go full-bore or not at all...
    Man, you gotta Go.