View Poll Results: Who will win the Stanley Cup in how many games

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay in 4

    0 0%
  • Tampa Bay in 5

    0 0%
  • Tampa Bay in 6

    2 9.52%
  • Tampa Bay in 7

    4 19.05%
  • Chicago in 4

    0 0%
  • Chicago in 5

    2 9.52%
  • Chicago in 6

    9 42.86%
  • Chicago in 7

    4 19.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Who will win the Stanley Cup

  1. #1

    Who will win the Stanley Cup

    So this year who will win the cup and in how many games?

  2. #2
    THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    689
    Hawks in 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The hockey game most enjoyed by Canadians from coast to coast since 1972.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Posts
    959
    Just because they took my habs out ! At least is the best excuse to have lost against the team that won the cup !

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pothole City
    Posts
    797
    Hawks in 6 !

  5. #5
    I think so too - Hawks in 5 or 6 (unless the board jinx and stiffer picks them, in which case TB in 4)

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    Tampa Bay in 7.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Guys,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    Tampa Bay in 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    I think so too - Hawks in 5 or 6 (unless the board jinx and stiffer picks them, in which case TB in 4)
    Jinx/Stiffer has picked but not guaranteed. Still the burden on Tampa has just become a mountain.

    I picked without peaking first. Damn, the most by far agree.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    The Hawks are cooked!!!, today I significantly increased my bet on Tampa now that the legendary jinx has picked Chicago, I can't wait to cash in as my TSL is terribly long and thanks to the legendary jinx I will be going through my list rather Expediently.

  9. #9
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Tampa in 7...I think and hope it's Stamkos' time.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  10. #10
    THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Tampa in 7...I think and hope it's Stamkos' time.
    Hey Special K it's nice to see a hockey prediction from you again. It's been what about 12 months since your last one?

    If I recall it correctly, it was the Bruins winning a round in 4 but for the life of me I can't seem to remember who they were playing.

    P.S. My prediction for January 1, 2016, 4-1 Habs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The hockey game most enjoyed by Canadians from coast to coast since 1972.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pothole City
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    The Hawks are cooked!!!, today I significantly increased my bet on Tampa now that the legendary jinx has picked Chicago, I can't wait to cash in as my TSL is terribly long and thanks to the legendary jinx I will be going through my list rather Expediently.
    Double or nothing Joe.t on those 3 Patriot Missile Shots!!!

  12. #12
    ‹^› ‹(•Ώ•)› ‹^› Special K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by G1GBallday View Post
    Hey Special K it's nice to see a hockey prediction from you again. It's been what about 12 months since your last one?

    If I recall it correctly, it was the Bruins winning a round in 4 but for the life of me I can't seem to remember who they were playing.

    P.S. My prediction for January 1, 2016, 4-1 Habs.
    G1, you have a better memory than I. LOL. I have no idea what my last hockey prediction was. 1/1/16: B's 5-2
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

    Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

  13. #13
    Chicago in 6

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkman View Post
    Double or nothing Joe.t on those 3 Patriot Missile Shots!!!
    You are on, I was sitting on the fence until I saw anon_vlad's pick which sealed it for Tampa, this jinx made so many bad picks in the football thread that he all of a sudden quit and took his ball home, the Hawks are royally screwed!!!.

  15. #15
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Excitement most be in the air in the Windy City ,game 6 at home leading 3-2 !Hummmm
    Good Luck to the BlackHawks .



    Cheers



    Booker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •