Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary Tianna!

Happy Anniversary Tianna!

I just noticed while browsing through today's ads that Tianna is celebrating her 2nd anniversary as an sp.
    Congratulations to you tianna.
    In your case sp also refers to special person. I have seen this lady both socially and professionally and I can tell you she a genuine sweetheart.
    Congratulations tianna.
    Chef.

Banned
    Joyeux Anniversaire,

Thanks for all of your thoughtful input on the board and for being the kind of sweet and personable true lady everyone admires and respects.

Bisous,

Merlot

Happy Anniversary Tianna! I should know I was your first, I remember plotting our first date.

Happy Anniversary Tianna, see you soon.

Happy anniversary Tiannas

bonne fête xxxxxxxxx
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Happy 2nd anniversary Tianna!

Joyeuse anniversaire Tianna

Relocated
    You all are just too sweet. Thank you. The last two years have been so much fun!

If anyone is interested in reading my anniversary "speech", feel free to check the most recent entry on my Updates page of my website. It's a little humorous, and a little mushy, kind of like me.

Thanks again!

Tianna,

It seems like yesterday we first met at the Merb Pj's Gt in August of 2013. I will never forget you coming up to me to introduce yourself. From that moment on i knew we would always be friends. See you very soon and,

Happy Anniversary Mon Amie!

Happy anniversary Tianna! We met briefly at the last two GG's. I could tell from our short chats that you are a real sweetheart! See you soon.

Cheers!

SD

Happy anniversary Tianna. It was nice meeting you recently nearly two years after chatting on the Merb superchat as it was called!

happy birthday !

je te souhaite plein de cadeau !!

Lily from Montreal
    Already two years? Wow time flies, I am happy you do not regret listening to me and go indy! A drink soon ma belle? xxxx

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Companions View Post
    happy birthday !

je te souhaite plein de cadeau !!
    LOL! Not my birthday, but an anniversary. However, you may give me a gift if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    Already two years? Wow time flies, I am happy you do not regret listening to me and go indy! A drink soon ma belle? xxxx
    Ah bella, thanks so much for your warm and helpful advice when I was starting out. That meant a lot to me. Certainly, we shall plan that drink, I will email you soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast