Thread: F1 Grand Prix Week-End – Best spot

Banned

F1 Grand Prix Week-End – Best spot

Even though I am from Montreal, and by the same token, maybe that could be useful to F1 tourists coming to Montreal for this week-end.

Where is the best spot in town to find a nice lady tonight or tomorrow night ?

Is it Thursday’s on Crescent ?

Thanks,

Banned
    Dear friends... I am getting desperate... Tonight I want to live the F1 fever as a tourist... Where should I go ? (1) To have fun (2) To meet nice people (3) Possibly meet celebrities and (4) Meet a nice lady either from Montreal or visiting (I want t play it diffrently tonight, as a the usual GF way)...

I am starting to get ready, then I will head downtown... unless action will be in Old Montreal, Little Italy...

Go on St. Laurent street or Cresent

Banned
    Thanks...

Any location like Buena Notte on St-Laurent or Thursday's on Crescent... or it will be packed everywhere ???

I will live that F1 fever this year...

Quote Originally Posted by jons245 View Post
    Go on St. Laurent street or Cresent

Crescent Street is where I usually go, everywhere will be packed, need to make my trip to Stogies for my traditional smoke and drinks. On the way back home for sure a stop at Marieville.
    F-1 crowd is ok but not as fun as the NASCAR crowd used to be.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Banned
    Finally I went on Crescent... lots of people, unfortunately weather was a little cool so it might have affected the mood a little bit...

I ended up at Thursday's... and I saw at least 2 of our fantastic ladies there... As I was in a different spirit, I did try to meet an Indy coming from outside - Montreal... Unsuccessfull.. either because;
    - I need to improve my skills;
    - or they were are at a different place;
    - or they were all busy;

I will try again tonight... I might be heading St-Laurent this time....

By chance, I got a reservation at a nice restaurant in Westmount tonight... Fully booked, price are skyrising... Crazy week-end...

Maybe I should stay home quiet...