Thread: Stand-Up Comedy – Montreal

Banned

Stand-Up Comedy – Montreal

Hello everybody,

Any stand-up comedy fan in Montreal other than me? I am a big fan of Kevin Downey Jr, and as I’m following him I just happened to see that he will be in town June 18th, 19th and 20th at YukYuk’s Montreal.

Anyone here knows that place ?

Thanks,

november
    I know the place, been there and had a good time. It's located on 1222 Mackay. Venue itself is a basement level. What I liked about it is very intimate style club with a small stage. The comedians were good the night I went. Good place to see to see comedians, friendly staff. No problem for parking, there is a indoor parking on that street for 5$.

Banned
    Hi November,

Thanks for confirming that it is a good place to see a Stand-up Comedy show... I just saw on their Facebook page that they seemed to have a good cast Thursday night; headline Martha Chaves and Claire Brosseau will be there too. so for $15, I can,t go wrong...

I did appreciate your feedback... Maybe will meet there one night, and I may start going there regurlarly this summer.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    I know the place, been there and had a good time. It's located on 1222 Mackay. Venue itself is a basement level. What I liked about it is very intimate style club with a small stage. The comedians were good the night I went. Good place to see to see comedians, friendly staff. No problem for parking, there is a indoor parking on that street for 5$.