Thread: Vive La Libertine - Dillan Wolfe

Passionate Hetaera

Vive La Libertine - Dillan Wolfe

Are you looking for an exhilerating escape from the daily grind? Join me for a little get away during the evening. I am a libertine, openminded, and curious creature, I believe that the best things are often explored slowly and with intent. I have a wide variety of toys to play with, something for every inclination. Reviews here on Merb as well as on other boards.

Three inviting incall spaces. Outcalls available with appropriate advance notice.
    Experiences ::: here
    Restrictions ::: here

60m : 200
    90m : 280
    120m : 360
    180m : 520

M : 16h - 20h
    T : 16h - 20h
    W : 16h - 20h
    T : 16h - 22h
    F : 16h - 22h
    S : 10h - 22h

Lorence Vennes & Dillan Wolfe

Are you longing for a truly unique experience? If so, look no further. Dillan and Lorence, two close friends and lovers want nothing less than to make your fantasies come to life. Join in our enticing dynamic as we take you on a sensual journey. True hedonists, we take full advantage of each other's company as we make your head spin with pleasure.

Delilah SansRegret & Dillan Wolfe - MERB SPECIAL! - 400/hr
    Indulge in two genuine beauties, new to the Mtl scene. We are looking for gentlemen to spend an afternoon or evening with. Are you looking for two playful women who are excited by each other as much as they are excited by you? We might be your sensual match. Delilah is lovely and very accomadating. Dillan is a bit of brat who likes to make Delilah squeal. If you have a naturally dominant side but have never had a chance to to explore it, send us a message and we will see if we can satisfy our mutual desires.
    Mention that you saw this on Merb in your email. This only applies to the duo and not solo rdv.

Last edited by EdaBlackwood; 07-03-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Passionate Hetaera
    New 2hr merb only special w Delilah! 700/2hr msg us with your merb handle when you book. Xx