View Poll Results: Very muscular woman yay or nay?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

56 53.85%
  • Nay

48 46.15%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female fitness addicts / bodybuilders... yay or nay ?

Female fitness addicts / bodybuilders... yay or nay ?

I've noticed in the past year or so a strong increase in the number of women that are very much into cross-fit and intense muscle building workouts.
    As much as I respect the discipline and devotion required to train as they do, I find myself finding it to be quite unattractive. Am I the only one?

What's your opinion on this ?
    "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
    -- Steve Martin

A poor corrupt official
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbored View Post
    I find myself finding it to be quite unattractive. Am I the only one?

What's your opinion on this ?
    No, you're not definitely not the only one. I also find muscular looking women very unattractive. Mais chacun à son goût.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

Banned
    We've met Jasmine at Vogue and Heidi who are both very muscular and we enjoyed it very much. now we are into Heidi since a while. She's definitly our favorite girl right now.
    So no we don't find it unattractive

Banned
    Gentlemen,

I still remember some bodybuilding women I met when I was very young. I knew then it was definitely YAY! This goddess, oh hell ya. Any day of the year. One I used to run into all the time in a certain club was amazing and amazingly gorgeous. I've always had a very wide range of tastes for women and a bodybuilder is a stunning type. But there are limits. There's a thin line between awesome and freakish and the latter is an absolute turn off. Female Schwarzenneggers are repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by lougazebo View Post
    We've met Jasmine at Vogue and Heidi who are both very muscular and we enjoyed it very much.
    Great looking lady.

Cheers,

Merlot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Gentlemen,

I still remember some bodybuilding women I met when I was very young. I knew then it was definitely YAY! This goddess, oh hell ya. Any day of the year. One I used to run into all the time in a certain club was amazing and amazingly gorgeous. I've always had a very wide range of tastes for women and a bodybuilder is a stunning type. But there are limits. There's a thin line between awesome and freakish and the latter is an absolute turn off. Female Schwarzenneggers are repulsive.

Great looking lady.

Cheers,

Merlot
    Have to agree with you Merlot, there's a limit , as long as she keeps her feminity and ne voice like Arnold. She must stay femenine.
    But Heidi has a perfect body.

Nay to big and muscular.

Yay to fit and toned.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

There a difference bitween body builder and fitness model i go to gym 5 time a week and i have to say that the fitness model who training at this place are godess!

I'm going to just throw in my 0.02 here.
    As a woman who trains in the iron sports (my deadlift is over 300 lbs and my bench is around 160lbs etc etc.) 5 times a week, I've noticed a lot of peoples perceptions of what a woman's body would look like after that sort of training. Women who are the feared "big and bulky/masculine" are training to look that way, and generally are taking steroids to achieve that aesthetic as well. Also, the women who look like that, don't give a good damn what anyone thinks about them, and are liked by the men in that community. The ol' "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" saying fits well in this scenario.

Most women who crossfit etc will never look like that. I'm strong, and I've noticed changes in my shape, but I'm not cut and I've still got curves. For as much as I train, I wish it was more visible.. (although my diet isn't stellar). It's in fact good for women to strength train, as we are prone to osteoporosis and weight training helps build up bone density.
    I'd rather have fewer people think I'm attractive because of how I choose to train, but have a tight body than be a jogger or whatever cardio exercise people are used to women doing, that are typically characterised as being "skinny fat". To each their own.

Perhaps they're just intimidating you

Original Dude
    I actually find it very hot, if its like Miesha Tate, Cat Zingano and other female fighters, there fit, athletic, and they look strong. But not a fan of the bodybuilder look of competition and such.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaliaG View Post
    As a woman who trains in the iron sports (my deadlift is over 300 lbs and my bench is around 160lbs etc etc.) 5 times a week, I've noticed a lot of peoples perceptions of what a woman's body would look like after that sort of training. Women who are the feared "big and bulky/masculine" are training to look that way, and generally are taking steroids to achieve that aesthetic as well. Also, the women who look like that, don't give a good damn what anyone thinks about them, and are liked by the men in that community. The ol' "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" saying fits well in this scenario.

Most women who crossfit etc will never look like that. I'm strong, and I've noticed changes in my shape, but I'm not cut and I've still got curves. For as much as I train, I wish it was more visible.. (although my diet isn't stellar). It's in fact good for women to strength train, as we are prone to osteoporosis and weight training helps build up bone density.
    I'd rather have fewer people think I'm attractive because of how I choose to train, but have a tight body than be a jogger or whatever cardio exercise people are used to women doing, that are typically characterised as being "skinny fat". To each their own.

Perhaps they're just intimidating you
    Yes Dalia you are right, there's a big difference between fitness girls and bodybuilder.
    My girlfriend is a fitness girl and she prefers girls who are in shape, we've met both and as long as she looks féminine and she doesn't have the voice of a mâle, it's ok.
    But the personality is much more important for us.

Banned
    Hello all,

WOW, 11-3...78.57% Yay. Even as a supporter I'm a little surprised by the size of the trend. The thread originator must be very surprised. Go fitness Girls go.

Merlot

I do not discriminate. I am an equal opportunity fellow, especially when it comes to the art of 'gettin' it on' :P

women are my favourite

I hate all what deform natural beautifull women bodies : fake boobs, tatoos or intense fitness.

The result of the poll is due to the fact the title of this thread mainly attract those who are into muscular women.
    Find what you love, and let it kill you...

Quote Originally Posted by DaliaG View Post
    As a woman who trains in the iron sports 5 times a week
    Hey girl...

Maybe we shouldn't have given you the lobster tails that night

We were contributing to your " breaking training "

Best Regards

Smuler

Didn't you eat Chef's Creme Brulee' as well ??
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    Hey girl...

Maybe we shouldn't have given you the lobster tails that night

We were contributing to your " breaking training "

Best Regards

Smuler

Didn't you eat Chef's Creme Brulee' as well ??
    Well... it would've been rude for me to not taste the offerings
    Although, eating all that was motivation to train harder the next time I went to the gym haha.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast