Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuba vs US

Cuba vs US

Cuba et les EU viennent de reprendre leurs relations diplomatiques avec la réouverture de l'ambassade cubaine à Washington. Est-ce que cela pourrait avoir une influence sur le hobby des européens et des canadiens au pays des Castros? Destination à bon marché au niveau du tourisme sexuel et du tourisme tout court. Est-ce que cela pourrait changer maintenant que les américains vont débarquer avec leur ''gros '' dollar?

Today the US Embassy has been reopened in Habana. 3 millions tourists every year, 38% are canadians, 3% americans. This is obviously going to change. So is the hobby scene in that country don't you think?

Sadly, the wealthy Cubans who escaped Cuba are largely responsible for inflicting the most punishing and cruel (and unnecessary) "sanctions" upon the regular Cuban people who had nothing to do with Fidel Castro's rise to power. These selfish hypocrites did everything possible to enrich themselves at the expense of the regular women, children and men in Cuba! I hope those "forgotten" Cubans will soon see their living, social, economic and education situations and opportunities improve dramatically so they can feel like true human beings that they are. Donald Trump should export all those wealthy Cuban expats (now American Citizens) back to Cuba without any money or anything but a pair of prison uniform and flip-flops made in China! Otherwise, V. Putin of Russia will have the Russian military go back to Cuba and set up the biggest nuclear base aimed directly at Miami, Florida! What, you think the U.S. is able to stop Putin from doing so without causing mutually-assured nuclear destruction of the two countries and the rest of Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by ledoux View Post
    Today the US Embassy has been reopened in Habana. 3 millions tourists every year, 38% are canadians, 3% americans. This is obviously going to change. So is the hobby scene in that country don't you think?
    The potential availability of a significant amount of money for sex if American tourists flood Cuba should cause an increase in supply. And the huge difference between the going rate for quality in Cuba and the U.S. is so extreme that it will be a hell of a long time before prices get too high in Cuba.

The possibilities are exciting, but have to be tempered. It is my understanding that sex work is not openly accepted in Cuba, and there may be practical barriers that limit availability. But the possibility of quality sex at a low price in the Caribbean as a result of Cuba opening up is fantastic. While expensive, I honestly think that Miami has a much better scene than the Caribbean at present, not in small part to the many fine GFE Cuban providers in Miami. While prostitution is legal in much of the Caribbean, the services leave a lot to be desired, mostly as a result of the Dutch system that places such an emphasis on covers for everything including blowjobs. And the religious influence in so much of Latin America seems to cause the activity to occur in very isolated, designated areas. It is just a bitch to find the open-minded, liberal GFE services in the Caribbean that is so readily available in Montreal and large parts of Europe that are not as regulated as the Netherlands. I would be more worried about the Pope and the Dutch fucking the possible sex scene up than the Americans.

I cannot think of a more liberal country than Dominican Republic in terms of prostitution but as we are talking about Cuba, yes prostitution is at the present time hypocriticaly kept under the cover but this also could change with the overall changes ocurring at the present time. Prostitution in Cuba is mainly repressed to give the government an image matching its official values. But the reality is that it is widely spread. Even in very touristicaly controlled and protected Varadero, it is possible to find girls (or better said ''jineteras'') if you know were to look and be discreet.
    Cuba is a major sex destination for canadians and should remain that way but americans will start coming in and things could slowly change.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=jinet...zfjsMiZ_4wE%3D

BadChap what type of hallucinogens are you on ?
    Everything you wrote is pure rubbish .....You can`t be serious....what you wrote was a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by BadChap View Post
    Sadly, the wealthy Cubans who escaped Cuba are largely responsible for inflicting the most punishing and cruel (and unnecessary) "sanctions" upon the regular Cuban people who had nothing to do with Fidel Castro's rise to power. These selfish hypocrites did everything possible to enrich themselves at the expense of the regular women, children and men in Cuba! I hope those "forgotten" Cubans will soon see their living, social, economic and education situations and opportunities improve dramatically so they can feel like true human beings that they are. Donald Trump should export all those wealthy Cuban expats (now American Citizens) back to Cuba without any money or anything but a pair of prison uniform and flip-flops made in China! Otherwise, V. Putin of Russia will have the Russian military go back to Cuba and set up the biggest nuclear base aimed directly at Miami, Florida! What, you think the U.S. is able to stop Putin from doing so without causing mutually-assured nuclear destruction of the two countries and the rest of Earth!
    This is absolutely B.S. Cuba has been a HUGE violator of Human Rights and will remain a HUGE violator of Human Rights in its treatment of its dissidents and its people in general.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/c.../americas/cuba

Granted the Cuban government is not as bad as the IslamoNazis of Iran, but the Castros do not practice Democracy.

But there you have it, the current Obama Admin never met a dictator they do not ADORE.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

And can you believe Castro says the USA owes Cuba money for " damages "

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

In what ways do you view it as subject to change. Plenty of American sex tourists go to major sex tourism destinations that are constantly mentioned on merb, primarily in order to find lower prices. I do not think they try to overpay, since lower prices are the main reason they travel there. You could argue that the providers realize there is a big rate difference and increase the price somewhat, but I still argue that the existence of an increased demand market brings out more supply in an impoverished market, which improves quality without effecting price too much.

My biggest worry is still the conflict between traditional tourism and sex tourism. It is in fact the islands most frequented by cruise ships that hide the brothels far away, making it a hassle to get to them. That is why I mentioned the well known places such as St. Maarteen and the ABC islands. The combination of being a hassle to get to, and the constant reports of pretty mediocre services, make them uninteresting to me. Hell, I feel I can get much better service for $300 - $400 an hour in Miami from a cuter girl, so why bother with the hassle of the Caribbean for a slight cost savings, given that Miami is tropical and has a beach? By the time I factor in the transportation costs and hassles, I just never find if worthwhile. I realize the DR has a good reputation, but from what I have read the best opportunities are furthest from the most desirable beach vacation spots that cater to English speakers.

So I do not think it is truly the "Americans" that have the potential to keep Cuba from being a future hot spot, but instead the prudishness of large travel companies and "Westernized" resorts that will pressure them to make sex work be far away and a hassle to access. Maybe the place will be capitalist enough to welcome individuals but communist enough to shun big travel conglomerates.

Quote Originally Posted by ledoux View Post
    I cannot think of a more liberal country than Dominican Republic in terms of prostitution but as we are talking about Cuba, yes prostitution is at the present time hypocriticaly kept under the cover but this also could change with the overall changes ocurring at the present time. Prostitution in Cuba is mainly repressed to give the government an image matching its official values. But the reality is that it is widely spread. Even in very touristicaly controlled and protected Varadero, it is possible to find girls (or better said ''jineteras'') if you know were to look and be discreet.
    Cuba is a major sex destination for canadians and should remain that way but americans will start coming in and things could slowly change.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=jinet...zfjsMiZ_4wE%3D

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    BadChap what type of hallucinogens are you on ?
    You can`t be serious....what you wrote was a joke right?
    CS -- I was venting and had a bit too much to drink. I hope one day to visit Cuba and spoke some cigars and chill on the beach Damn! I have to leave Montreal today; back to reality

BC if you ever want tips on Cuba then check with me. I`ve been there 7 times in the last 15 years both for business and pleasure....even met Fidel at an embassy party.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    I`ve been there 7 times in the last 15 years both for business and pleasure....even met Fidel at an embassy party.
    CS -- you are The Man! Thanks Bro, maybe we meet up in Cuba one day

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by BadChap View Post
    Sadly, the wealthy Cubans who escaped Cuba are largely responsible for inflicting the most punishing and cruel (and unnecessary) "sanctions" upon the regular Cuban people who had nothing to do with Fidel Castro's rise to power. These selfish hypocrites did everything possible to enrich themselves at the expense of the regular women, children and men in Cuba!
    It has been one of the worst American policies for a long time. The situation with Cuba may have had some sense a long time ago, but normalization has been 24 years overdue at a minimum. Cuban Americans in Florida have been a political poison about this for a very long time and the Republican Party has used them for every advantage. Fortunately younger generations of Cubans don't have the bitterness of their parents and grandparents and are shifting more toward the American political Left.

Regarding the hobbying side, ummmmmmmm if even a small percentage of the ladies looked like Havana Ginger...WHEEEEW!!! Expect Americans to go there in droves, though it probably means prices will rise in step with the big increase in "tourism" about to hit that island. Get it while it's still cheap boys.

Cheers,

Merlot

Lily from Montreal
    Cuban men are gorgeous but the cuban ladies are not as nice...Ok I've been only 4 times to Cuba but I was a bit diasapointed by the ladies,most have no posterior,flat chest I like,flat bum?
    Not so nice,a bit like a lot of french canadian,I am an exception in that regard ,my theory is too much mix with indian ladies in the past...I guess I will have to go to Brazil to see nice curves?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello all,

It has been one of the worst American policies for a long time. The situation with Cuba may have had some sense a long time ago, but normalization has been 24 years overdue at a minimum. Cuban Americans in Florida have been a political poison about this for a very long time and the Republican Party has used them for every advantage. Fortunately younger generations of Cubans don't have the bitterness of their parents and grandparents and are shifting more toward the American political Left.

Regarding the hobbying side, ummmmmmmm if even a small percentage of the ladies looked like Havana Ginger...WHEEEEW!!! Expect Americans to go there in droves, though it probably means prices will rise in step with the big increase in "tourism" about to hit that island. Get it while it's still cheap boys.

Cheers,

Merlot
    Absolutely false and nonsense. You're a prime example of a soulless liberal who tolerates and rewards torture, poverty and misery done by Totalitarian regimes like Cuba. The Cubans who live in Miami know of the treatment by the Cuban government because many have experienced this or know people who have.

The younger generation have been indoctrinated that the poverty is the norm, the state is their religion and the government is the provider of all things.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast