Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What could you do?

What could you do?

What could you do if wake up in a hotel at 3am and can't go back to sleep? Any one ever tried some service at this time???

Go for a walk ! Yes they're is still good service! But remember a lot of party people call also at this time! 3am is a busy hour for outcall!
    GOHABSGO

Always have a boring book with you. At 3 am, a few chapters will get you back in sleep mode. Works for me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddig View Post
    Always have a boring book with you. At 3 am, a few chapters will get you back in sleep mode. Works for me all the time.
    Does not work for me ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    Go for a walk ! Yes they're is still good service! But remember a lot of party people call also at this time! 3am is a busy hour for outcall!
    Really? I known some say 24/7 but not quite sure how they can pass through the hotel receptionist at that time. Never call later than 8pm. If i finish work at 9, then go straight to bed. I always assume it is too late for any activity, especially in ottawa. Did you or anyone actually do this? How does it work?

If in Vegas I would head downstairs for either some food or hit the tables. Pretty straight forward stuff. If I was in Montreal or Toronto I would just read or watch TV. I don't like late services. At the latest would be 7pm for me. After that the girl is too tired and disconnected. The further hours you go the more mentally/emotionally detached the SP would be.

How does it work? Well you get on the internet and browse the agencies and you call them and ask who is available and that's everything you need to know, that's what i always do, usually between 20 to 40 minutes later there's a knock on my door, lol, girls on fire or mojo is usually your best bets at that time of the morning.

Thor Jr

This always works... Take 3 or 4 melatonin, wash it down with some fine rum and call up elfs hoes ( they hang around Ottawa ).
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    If in Vegas I would head downstairs for either some food or hit the tables. Pretty straight forward stuff. If I was in Montreal or Toronto I would just read or watch TV. I don't like late services. At the latest would be 7pm for me. After that the girl is too tired and disconnected. The further hours you go the more mentally/emotionally detached the SP would be.
    Total agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Jr View Post
    How does it work? Well you get on the internet and browse the agencies and you call them and ask who is available and that's everything you need to know, that's what i always do, usually between 20 to 40 minutes later there's a knock on my door, lol, girls on fire or mojo is usually your best bets at that time of the morning.

Thor Jr
    I know this. Just dont know how she can escape from the check point at this time ;-)

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    Really? I known some say 24/7 but not quite sure how they can pass through the hotel receptionist at that time.
    I simply walk to the elevators as if I am a hotel guest returning to my room after my evening's activities. Often at that time of night the staff will wish you a good night, but that's it.

Relocated
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    Ah, Vegas is a magical place...I love how there is little concept of time there.

As far as SP engagement at later hours, it really does depend on the girl. An agency girl who has been on shift since 6 pm could certainly be burnt out if you call at midnight. However an independent such as myself could very well be fully engaged and enthusiastic for later calls. Catch me on a night where I've had a relaxing evening, maybe dinner and drinks with friends and am just looking for some fun myself, and I'll bet we'd have a great session.

Quote Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
    I've always wondered how ladies can work these late hours. How do you deal with drunk guys? When I was in my 20's, I worked really late hours and after I got out, I would meet my brothers and cousins and friends at the bar, and I discovered pretty quickly that when they were drunk and I was sober, they were as irritating as hell. In particular, and this is actually a little funny, one of my brothers and a cousin would always be arguing about who could kick the other one's ass (my younger brother always picked these fights because he thought they were funny). But seriously, how can you deal with drunk guys? Most guys are obnoxious enough when they're sober.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    What i'd do sometimes is log back onto merb. Eventually i'd get tired. If that doesn't do the trick, you could always visit our friend Rosey Palms.

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    I simply walk to the elevators as if I am a hotel guest returning to my room after my evening's activities. Often at that time of night the staff will wish you a good night, but that's it.
    That's so simple. Why do i keep complicating ma vie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast