Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Current status - Sex Industry

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348

    Current status - Sex Industry

    Hello,

    I was quickly surfing on the Indy, SP and Massage advertising pages + my own observations of the market and I wanted to get your own observations.

    Independantly of their line of operations (Indy, Outcall, Incall or MP), I see two trends:
    • a vast majority of ladies have customers but they could take more;
    • few ladies are always Fully Booked (Zoé, Isabelle Desrosiers, Neva from Euphoria and Océanne from YPG) and they can not take more or you have to pre-book;



    So does it mean that there are more ladies available than gentlemen ?
    Or is it what I called the Hygrade effect (plus de mangent parce qu'ils sont les plus populaires, et elles sont les plus poupulaires parce que plus de gens en mangent) or something like that.

    Thanks in advance for your time,

  2. #2
    It's a whole new ballgame
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where I belong.
    Posts
    6,327
    To the fully booked, you can add Amelie, Delilah Sansreget, and both Chloe and Bianka of Euphoria. Both Amelie and Delilah are booked well into the future, while Chloe and Bianka (as well as Neva) seem to book up as soon as the weekly schedule comes out.
    The mounties always get their man.

  3. #3
    Another factor is how many encounters per week.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Agree my mistake... Thanks for your sharp eyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    To the fully booked, you can add Amelie, Delilah Sansreget, and both Chloe and Bianka of Euphoria. Both Amelie and Delilah are booked well into the future, while Chloe and Bianka (as well as Neva) seem to book up as soon as the weekly schedule comes out.

  5. #5
    It is even better marketing that "Advanced Reservations required or at least strongly suggested" at nice restaurants because they do not have webcams in which it can be detailed that they are indeed fucking a tremendous number of guys. The "cancellation list" is another stroke of brilliance. A customer is more likely to eat at a restaurant, or fuck a service provider, if he believes that others are fighting for a place in line.

    Note the high correlation between ladies that are consistently fully booked and her relatively higher prices, just like restaurants strongly suggesting reservations are on the upper end of the price scale.

    Personally. As a traveller, I appreciate it when a provider makes an effort to see me even though she has some other appointments that day.

    But I tip my hat, or maybe I should say I tip my condomed penis, since I do not wear a hat, to these ladies who are in such high demand. But I think you will find plenty of alternatives with equally good reviews that are available, if the more "exclusive" ones do not pan out. And focus on all of the reviews, not just the glowing ones that occur after the "exclusivity" period. The food always seems to taste a bit better at places requiring a reservation.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks to all for sharing all your own observations... It is very interesting... as most of the time, it is not a black and white situation...

    I like to get feedbacks like this from the board as it is done in a civilized and respectful way...

  7. #7
    I agree with Tina as far as the "fully booked" being a marketing strategy for the most part but there are a few exceptions, Mike (Elite) and James (Euphoria) being the exceptions. I know both guys very well and when they say "fully booked", the girls really are fully booked unless of course of a last minute cancellation.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    I can believe that "Fully Booked" could be a marketing stategy... it is done like this in other business too... But it is always a risk of seeing clientele going to a less busy person or agency...

    I did manage a bar for the last 6 months, and what I did notice these days... it is harder and harder to retain clientele... I do understand why corporation invest so much in marketing and advertisement... or try to retain their customer with loyalty program...

    This business may be a little different than most business as the target audience is fairly simple (I believe) wealthy men... Minimum is $200, so minimum wage can not meet a lady on a regular basis...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post
    Just to make sure... I wasn't saying that those who write "fully booked" aren't really fully booked...
    I meant it the other way around: as the ones who do not mention being fully booked but are actually booked solid/popular.

    I agree with you... it is not because it does not say Fully Booked, that the lady is not... It might not be her approach, and that way the door is open for any emergencies... I can easily imagine a good customer is in town for a day or two, if it says Fully Booked then he might not request an appointment, where it does not indicate anything, then he may contact a lady, and she may decide to accomodate him even though she was Fully Booked...

    In fact, I did see it in agencies and MP where they asked a lady if she could stay later to accomodate it.... which I appreciated a lot and I did thank both the booker and lady for being that accomodating...

  10. #10
    I think Fully Booked Need to Reserve Way in Advance is actually indicative of there being more johns than service providers.

    If there are 10,000 active johns reading lots of ads and reviews and thinking that he should either see X, Y and Z, how does X get John to commit to her. One option is to convince John that she is very hard to see. He may commit to a future appointment and be very reluctant to cancel it. If X can convince 500 of the 10,000 to book, she has had a very good year. Maybe better than Y or Z had.

    It is a variant of the strategy in which the service provider constantly announces that she will be retiring or moving away soon. It gives many of the 10,000 johns a reason to book her now. I have observed many providers in some markets getting ready to retire for months. Sometimes they soon reappear under a different name.

    There is probably no better industry in the world to study Economics, including behavioral microeconomics, than the sex work industry.


    Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    I agree with you... it is not because it does not say Fully Booked, that the lady is not... It might not be her approach, and that way the door is open for any emergencies... I can easily imagine a good customer is in town for a day or two, if it says Fully Booked then he might not request an appointment, where it does not indicate anything, then he may contact a lady, and she may decide to accomodate him even though she was Fully Booked...

    In fact, I did see it in agencies and MP where they asked a lady if she could stay later to accomodate it.... which I appreciated a lot and I did thank both the booker and lady for being that accomodating...

  11. #11
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490

    ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post
    I don't think analyzing the ads will give you the straights facts.
    Sorry but "fully booked" was and always will be a marketing strategy.

    Popular ladies are booked... yes they are... but there are many other providers as busy but they decide to not use that "fully booked status" strategy.... I know many who I consider "fully booked" and they are truly busy....
    Providers/advertisers choose what they show and what they want the clients to think/believe.... that does not mean what is shown is the reality.

    More ladies available than gentlemen?
    - I disagree.
    Current status?
    - Business is going well in my opinion, for the well reviewed/"fully booked" ladies as much as the "other ones", otherwise they would not be as much ladies available.
    How I love your candor, Tina

    I totally agree with what you said because "fully booked" is so easily manipulated to convey an allusive marketing image strategy.

    I knew a lady who used to that that a few years ago and what she did was put "fully booked" on her days off or when she wasn't available. Also, once she had one or two rendez-vous that day, she was "fully booked". Her end goal was to promote advance bookings and boost her "image" to a popular one.

    I've even seen ladies who are always "fully booked" on some days and then say they will accept to see you on their days off but for an extra on top of their regular honorarium...

    I also find the term "fully booked" a little yucky as, to me, it makes me think of volume...

    Anyway, no further comments from me
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    I've even seen ladies who are always "fully booked" on some days and then say they will accept to see you on their days off but for an extra on top of their regular honorarium...
    Considering I'm the one who came up with cancellation list and the day-off special rate, I'll try not to take offense at this.

    Sometimes fully booked just means fully booked. I put it in my ads and on my website so that people don't contact me for appointments on days where I no longer have any availabilities. It saves me from having to write a million "I'm sorry but I'm already full for that day" emails, which would waste a lot of my time. To those who use it dishonestly, that's their prerogative. As long as an SP does her job well and receives good reviews, she'll never hurt for business no matter what underhanded methods her competition might use.

  13. #13
    Passionate Hetaera
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    224
    Personally I put "fully booked" because I only take 2 calls a day (usually only one unless my classes get cancelled) and I dont want to get calls asking for days that I dont have available - just like you dont want to call and find out your SP of choice isnt available. If you guys know that I am not free that day, you can choose another day or wait until I have an availability that better suits your schedule.

  14. #14
    Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by zmontreal View Post
    Considering I'm the one who came up with cancellation list and the day-off special rate, I'll try not to take offense at this.
    I'm glad you didn't because I had no idea you had this business model and I was actually referring to a lady out West (now retired) who used this marketing strategy a few years back.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

  15. #15
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Hello all

    The topic question
    Current status - Sex Industry?

    To start off !Structured escorting predates any escort board by far ,to have a idea of the current status ,knowing it was before is very relevant .
    At the present moment multi hours (3 or more) multi girls calls (3 or more ) are a rarity ,which they where not until 2011 .
    In my experience .
    When you are in a industry that ladies offers a full GFE experience for a 30 minutes call you know the industry is lacking economic momentum .
    No ladies at the moment are popular enough to have a 3 hours minimum rule .

    Now as far as the Fully Booked marketing strategy its a duplicate topic ,the link to the original below

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...eting+strategy


    I find it to be a very poor marketing strategy ,because the message your are sending to the client is that you are to busy to service him ,which in any business is ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaMtl View Post
    Sorry but "fully booked" was and always will be a marketing strategy.

    Popular ladies are booked... yes they are... but there are many other providers as busy but they decide to not use that "fully booked status" strategy.... I know many who I consider "fully booked" and they are truly busy....
    Providers/advertisers choose what they show and what they want the clients to think/believe.... that does not mean what is shown is the reality.
    I fully agree with Tina and Gabriella
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella Laurence View Post
    How I love your candor, Tina

    I totally agree with what you said because "fully booked" is so easily manipulated to convey an allusive marketing image strategy.

    I knew a lady who used to that that a few years ago and what she did was put "fully booked" on her days off or when she wasn't available. Also, once she had one or two rendez-vous that day, she was "fully booked". Her end goal was to promote advance bookings and boost her "image" to a popular one.

    I've even seen ladies who are always "fully booked" on some days and then say they will accept to see you on their days off but for an extra on top of their regular honorarium...

    I also find the term "fully booked" a little yucky as, to me, it makes me think of volume...

    Anyway, no further comments from me
    But there is many angles to the question https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...+this+business

    The fully Booked strategy might discourage a great potential customer ,after he is well served elsewhere ,you might never meet him .

    Further more if the ladies are taking one ,two,or three calls a day ,Fully booked doesn't really mean much because she has very limited availabilities to start with .


    Some ladies might be busy ,but the business in general is on a major down slide



    Cheers





    Booker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •