Thread: How many have had quickies in bars?

How many have had quickies in bars?

In my college days as an exchange student from Canada a couple of decades ago, one hottie asked me if I could get her some cheap champagne in Minneapolis, Minnesota. A tall nordic blonde. I could have said no since she was out of my league (one of the sexiest girls out of hundreds The club had a live band, very loud and low lighting). But my little head told me to go ahead and I got some cheap champagne for her. I had a quickie with here in a secluded area of the club 30 minutes later. To this day, I cannot believe I did that. I dunno what she saw in me. There were hundreds of guys better looking than me in the club. She hardly talked. It was kissing to humping in 30 minutes. Never saw here again at that club in downtown Minneapolis.

Yep but didn't go down quite like that. Little booths in the bars Le Gentlemen and the Grand Prix. I had quickies in there. Super hot girls but everything covered.

She must have found yourself attractive in some way, I have no doubt. Think of it this way : most of us guys will turn head at a hot girl, we all have an standard idea of what a hot girl is. However we're not all into the same type of women, and such "tastes" change over time too. Whether a girl is "model-like" or not doesn't change the fact that she can find a guy "not as hot as all the other studs out there" quite cute and attractive, there's always some exceptions to the majority.

I say that because I feel the same way. A lady friend of mine, who I find quite stunningly hot (and will many guys), used to find me attractive some years ago when I wasn't much in a good shape and had more weight. I hate looking at pics of me of that time, but we're always hard on ourselves. She now also appreciates my physical improvements, but it doesn't change the fact that I could always look at the greener grass instead of valuating myself.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to experience that. It's the kind of thing you remember all of your life.

About 7-8 years ago there was a really cute girl hanging out in a bar, near a theater. We ended up having sex on a chair backtage of that theater, it was so hot OMG!!! That was quite an experience that'll stick with me all of my life, I wish I could have more like that!

Does outside a bar on the hood of my car count ? Oh yeah, many times in clubs, ladies washrooms, mens washrooms, once at a table a gal sitting on my lap with her skirt pulled up just enough and my cock out through the zipper of my jeans we rocked to the music hehe, don't forget I grew up in an era where free love was the word of the day
    " You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Quickies galore in airplanes, platinum member in the solo mile high club.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Quickies galore in airplanes, platinum member in the solo mile high club.
    Good for you Sol. Did you meet these ladies on the airplane or were you travelling companions .

I had one in a super crowded dance floor in the 80's...was a hot summer night, she was wearing a short swing skirt, no undies...unzipped and slide right in, lasted about 30 seconds! Way too naughty and exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by zeddig View Post
    Good for you Sol. Did you meet these ladies on the airplane or were you travelling companions .
    Notice the "solo "part.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Notice the "solo "part.
    Haha Sol. Seems like everybody who read your post missed the "solo" part. I was gonna do a "solo" in an airplane washroom too about 5 years ago cuz the air hostess gave me a boner with her sexy and tight dress and figure and smile !...but I waited till I got back to Ottawa/Montreal...and humped a so so hottie in Montreal.

In college chicks dig the varsity guys. I was on varsity for badminton and basketball at the time... So I've gotten a blowjob in the student bar called "faces" and the other time was doggy style against the wall outside the bar.

If I was a football player... I woulda had more stories for sure

A long long long time ago, I and several buddies, walked into a bar on Ste. Catherine St.
    The place was empty except for 3 girls sitting at the bar.
    I started a conversation with one of them. Man was she hot with her long dark hair and pale blue eyes.
    We talked for a while and then I asked her to dance.
    She said that she wasn`t there to dance but to find someone to fuck.
    I immediately got her name and number and like a total fool continued to chat.
    Then finally she said....you wanna dance then lets go dance.
    As soon as we hit the dance floor she started grinding me till I got hard, grabbed my cock and asked me for 30 bucks to fuck her in the bathroom.
    I told her that I only had $10. Hey my allowance at that time was 20 a week.
    She took my 10 and I got my first real BBBJ with cim.
    The whole thing was over in less than 15 minutes.
    I called her a few times but never got a chance to see her again.

Relocated
    I had sex in a resto-bar bathroom with a guy I was seeing. Later that night he realized he lost his wallet. He called the bar, and they actually did have it. When he went to pick it up, they made a point of mentioning that they found it in the ladies' restroom, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    I had sex in a resto-bar bathroom with a guy I was seeing. Later that night he realized he lost his wallet. He called the bar, and they actually did have it. When he went to pick it up, they made a point of mentioning that they found it in the ladies' restroom, lol!
    Good story Tianna! and it's no surprise to me that you had a story to contribute to this thread. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more from where it came from....