Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lions not sheep

Lions not sheep

I have to agree with what he is saying. It is only a 4+ min video.

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/vi...yfp-t-715&tt=b
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Banned
    Hello all,

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    I have to agree with what he is saying. It is only a 4+ min video.
    What he should have said is "I" (in reference to himself) was not thinking of Lions, protests, or the Confederate flag. No doubt he didn't care about two of those and probably had been as unfocused on that flag as anyone else, no doubt very happy the issue was under the radar for a time. He also fails to give the specifics of why the country would not be thinking about that flag with all the shootings of blacks by police, revenge shootings of police, movie theater and church mass killings, Trump's insane big mouth and all the mania over over a minor football incident. He should be commending the media for taking focus off that awful flag, not criticizing it for helping distracting people from it.

As I've said many times, the average Confederate soldier may have been fighting for his home with an attitude of patriotism toward his state, but it was treason, and if you only look at what he thought he was fighting for the underpinnings of his society was a slave-based economy robbing a whole race of their rights and lives. No excuse can then escape the fact that the foundation that flag and rebellion was racism holding up his lifestyle and paying for his so-called freedom with the ruin of Africans. It's actually worst than what the average German was fighting for in WWII. The so-called Final Solution of genocide, which didn't begin until January 1942 and today cannot be removed from the Nazi flag was not what the average German was fighting for. It was against the economic enslavement by the Western Powers through the Treaty of Versailles which had held Germany hostage, dividing it and wrecking it economically into more destitution than any other country with a modern economy suffered at the time. The average German had a more righteous cause, even if their leadership was far more viciously cold-blooded and tyrannical than the leaders of the Confederacy.

That Southern Cross may be about States Rights but those rights and the lifestyle was about entrenching the destruction of African lives. Whatever the media did or does to distract from that history cannot change what it is really about. The idea that this flag flying around numerous states has not been a paramount issue until recently is an apologists excuse.

Cheers,

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Hello all,

What he should have said is "I" (in reference to himself) was not thinking of Lions, protests, or the Confederate flag. .

Cheers,

Merlot
    I think the point he was trying to get across was that many were protesting and not finding out the complete reason or history.

EDIT: Also, where were the protests before the media stepped in? You can not tell me that people in the US did not know about the Confederate flag or people throughout the world never heard of poaching wildlife.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

I think the point he was trying to get across was that many were protesting and not finding out the complete reason or history.
    I agree with Sol Tee Nutz.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Banned
    Hello all,

Yes he was saying that. However, I wonder if he is in the same position. I find that people will look for and focus on those parts of something that appeal to them or hold onto an idea about something that is quite incomplete or selective. I listen to people say great things about Trump and how great it might be to have a "successful" businessman in control without knowing about 4 bankruptcies of his major properties and how highly leveraged many of his assets are.

Cheers,

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Yes he was saying that. However, I wonder if he is in the same position.
    Merlot
    Well he did mention about the bigotry etc and poaching soooooooooooooooooooooooo I am guessing he knew about it. The media has a large influence on ignorant people, they can sway an election and proof of that is in Alberta, the Sun ran some excellent articles about the mayor we have and the guy is now not in the majorities good books. During the last provincial election they pounded the PC's with bad publicity and praised the NDP and now we have a NDP government, people are now waking up to the fact that the NDP will ruin Alberta.

And now we have to cancel sit-coms because there is a care with Lee's battle flag of the Army of Northern VA on the roof. Wal-Mart and Amazon will not sell a flag and a company in Texas of all places named Dixie Flags will not sell the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia!!!! The next thing I see is hyphenated Americans digging up confederate graves and desecrating confederate monuments. Insane!!!! Political Correctness has run amuck!

I can tell you what I am going to do. I am going to vote for Donald Trump. I am sick and tired of white guilt and political correctness. I hate the liberal thought police. A man that is not afraid to tell it like it is. And I hope the Donald will adopt the same immigration policies that the Mexicans have in place on their southern border. Obama and his party are not about compassion but about letting the dreamers in so they can someday buy their vote.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    I can tell you what I am going to do. I am going to vote for Donald Trump. I am sick and tired of white guilt and political correctness. I hate the liberal thought police. A man that is not afraid to tell it like it is. And I hope the Donald will adopt the same immigration policies that the Mexicans have in place on their southern border. Obama and his party are not about compassion but about letting the dreamers in so they can someday buy their vote.
    I loved it when Jesse Ventura was governor of Minnesota, he said it like it was.

It's a whole new ballgame
    I have to agree with what he is saying.
    You certainly do agree, and for one simple reason. You don't live in the US. The Confederate flag has been recognized as a symbol of hatred and racism for many generations.
    The mounties always get their man.

Ya know something Hungry, a lot of people are thinking this way it seems and actually, he might just be the best person for the job. Now as funny as that may have seemed a few years ago, suddenly it is not anymore. He loves money but he also loves his country as much or more than anyone. However i do not think he will ever be on the ballot as the Republican Candidate for President but he will make it interesting for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    I can tell you what I am going to do. I am going to vote for Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    You certainly do agree, and for one simple reason. You don't live in the US. The Confederate flag has been recognized as a symbol of hatred and racism for many generations.
    Those racist, bigoted Democrats who rallied behind that flag, oh my.

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Ya know something Hungry, a lot of people are thinking this way it seems and actually, he might just be the best person for the job. Now as funny as that may have seemed a few years ago, suddenly it is not anymore. He loves money but he also loves his country as much or more than anyone. However i do not think he will ever be on the ballot as the Republican Candidate for President but he will make it interesting for quite awhile.
    The Turd we have in the White House right now and for the last LONG 6 1/2 years surely does not love the US.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post
    Those racist, bigoted Democrats who rallied behind that flag, oh my.
    Yes, those racist bigoted Democrats back in 1950 who are now almost entirely Republican. Have you checked the composition of the Southern representation in congress in the last 50 years, perchance?

The Turd we have in the White House right now and for the last LONG 6 1/2 years surely does not love the US.
    You mean Nixon? Coolidge? Hoover?

Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    You mean Nixon? Coolidge? Hoover?
    You seem stuck in the 1970s and 1920s, rumps. It's 2015.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast