Thread: Cecil the Lion vs the Detroit Lions

Cecil the Lion vs the Detroit Lions

Who has suffered worse?

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads...every-year.jpg

Cecil suffered for a short period of time but the Detroit Lions have suffered for over 50 years as the worst franchise in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Who has suffered worse?

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads...every-year.jpg

Cecil suffered for a short period of time but the Detroit Lions have suffered for over 50 years as the worst franchise in sports.
    You did have Barry Sanders

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    It's cute to compare lions to Lions, but the masochistic Leafs fans would be offended for you to so quickly concede their title as the worst franchise in sports. After all, they haven't made the playoffs twice this decade as Detroit has.

anonny, you are waaaaaaaaaay to predictable ROFLMAO! Doc, now i am up $50! Had anons twin showed up first, i would have owed you but nope, I WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    It's cute to compare lions to Lions, but the masochistic Leafs fans would be offended for you to so quickly concede their title as the worst frachise in sports. After all, they haven't made the playoffs twice this decade as Detroit has.

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    anonny, you are waaaaaaaaaay to predictable ROFLMAO! Doc, now i am up $50! Had anons twin showed up first, i would have owed you but nope, I WIN!
    I don't care and don't imagine that my "twin" does either which of you two loser worshippers is ahead betting with each other. I have to admit to being curious, considering your publically professed maschochism, if the winner or loser of your bets is the happier.

Merci Mon Ami

And Hungry, dont worry, you still have the Tigers and Pistons my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlad View Post
    I don't care and don't imagine that my "twin" does either which of you two loser worshippers is ahead betting with each other. I have to admit to being curious, considering your publically professed maschochism, if the winner or loser of your bets is the happier.

And Billy Sims
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    You did have Barry Sanders

Best Regards

Smuler

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Merci Mon Ami

And Hungry, dont worry, you still have the Tigers and Pistons my friend.
    The Tigers season is over but I will still watch. It will be frighteningly similar to the Lions from here on out.

Will this never end? Now the Packers fans are taking shots at the Detroit Lions over the the loose lion in Milwaukee.
    https://twitter.com/jas2tberg/status...034882/photo/1