Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grey cup: cheers to Montreal, down with Toronto!!

Grey cup: cheers to Montreal, down with Toronto!!

Guys,

Grey cup is this Sunday.

I am sure that Montreal is going to win, since with all the SPs that work on the guys, I am sure it is going to give the players a leg up.

Toronto doesn't derserve anything since their TERBites are real real nasty.

I am sure it still does not hurt to send cheers to Montreal team!!!
    Cheers

proud infidel
    Relax NY ,

tomorrow's final score will be: ALS 34, ESKS 37 (a field goal will probably win it for the ESKS on the last play of the game )

femaleluver, E.D.
    fml

Thumbs up

People from Ontario(especially Toronto) are the most arrogant, rude, disrespectful, conservative people in Canada, they have a "get the hell out of my way because i care about myself and do not give a rats ass about you mentality" and terb is a reflection of just that, spend 1 week in Toronto and 1 week in Montreal and the difference is night and day.

"ALS 34, ESKS 37 "

i highly doubt it, at least i hope it does not turn out that way because i have a paycheck riding on it(Montreal)
    Last edited by Joe.t; 11-26-2005 at 11:48 PM.

WOW femaleluver!

"Relax NY ,

tomorrow's final score will be: ALS 34, ESKS 37 (a field goal will probably win it for the ESKS on the last play of the game )

femaleluver, E.D."

That was impressive!!!

Spin

Almost A GOOD BOY

Hey...

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver
    Relax NY ,

femaleluver, E.D.
    FML

WOULD YOU PICK A LOTTERY TICKET FOR ME

Spiky

proud infidel
    Thanks guys LOL... It was a very exciting game, although there were too many erratic plays in my book for a game of this magnitude. Mind you, a lot of the guys who made mistakes, i.e. ball drops, were mostly rookies. Yet it nevertheless reinforces my belief that last night's 2 teams were not the 2 best teams the CFL had to offer. I think a final pitting the Argos against the BC Lions would have offered an even better spectacle. Just my 2 cents.

fml
    fml

Torontonians stink!!!!

Some SPs told me that the Torontonians stink.

Why don`t all the SPs quit giving them extras, don`t travel to Toronto, etc... to teach them a lesson or two.

Somebody need to speak out sometimes against the bad-attitude Torontonians.

Don`t you all agree ?

If you agree, vote here and register your vote with https://merb.cc.

I am not going to way in on the Toronto vs Montreal bash fest - for the record I am from Montreal, lived all over the world, and love Montreal more than any other city - BUT I'm sure there are people from every city that feel the same way about where they are from - to each their own, in my books.

But I have a question for you Toronto guys - Is it true that everytime the Leafs beat the Habs people drive around waving Leaf flags out of their car windows and honking the horn?

I don't have a problem with this by the way, just wondering if its true.

As someone who has lived in both cities, I can't make negative comments about either. Both have their good points and their bad points.

But being two large cities within driving distance of each other, there is bound to be a rivalry between the two. Some of it good natured, some of it not. Some people take this stuff too seriously and can get mean spirited about it, but I think most of us recognize that these are two great cities.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by New York
    Some SPs told me that the Torontonians stink.

Why don`t all the SPs quit giving them extras, don`t travel to Toronto, etc... to teach them a lesson or two.

Somebody need to speak out sometimes against the bad-attitude Torontonians.

Don`t you all agree ?

If you agree, vote here and register your vote with https://merb.cc.
    Are you serious, New York? Just like anywhere else, TO has people who stink and some that don`t...
    fml

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    In TO, I had girlfriend who were Polish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Ukrainian, Portugises, Icelandic, Arab, East Indian, Asian, Philapina, Latina and other groups. I even came close to marring a Vietnamiese woman. Happy hunting to all.
    You lucky guy you... I've heard somewhere that TO is the most cosmopolitan (with the most ethnicities) cities in all of NA
    fml

Montreal has a well deserved reputation for having a lot of good looking women. The variety etc...

Believe it or not, Toronto has a lot as well. When it comes to babes, I'd say TO. is underrated when it comes to that.

As for the game, I've never been a Calvillo fan. I wanted the Als to win but something told me they'd choke.

Can you say Atlanta Braves?

Toronto gun violence.

When I was in Toronto a few weeks ago, there are gun violence all over town. 26 in one week end.
    I thought it was Paris suburbs riot all over again.
    The city is dirty and beggars all over the place.
    Any gun violence in Montreal ?

Veteran of Misadventures
    Train,

I watched the Grey Cup game and it looked to me like Cavillo spent much of the end of the game running for his life and under intense pressure. He should have been picked off at the end of regulation after he airmailed a pass. The Edmonton QB threw a tremendous, tremendous TD pass at the end of the game in a very high pressure situation.

I had no rooting interest in the game (my team is the NY Giants of the NFL) but from my point of view the best team did win the Grey Cup.

I thought the Edmonton coach could have been a little bit more subdued at the end of the game. He celebrated prematurely and would have looked like an utter fool if Montreal had pulled it out. Also he should have saved his excessive celebrations until after shaking Don Mathews' hand. I felt he disrespected Mathews. To me the Edmonton coach was a bit of a disrespectful punk who has not paid his dues like Mathews.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 12-01-2005 at 06:42 PM.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    The Edmonton QB threw a tremendous, tremendous TD pass at the end of the game in a very high pressure situation.
    I have to agree. To me that play was the game's defining moment. The fact is that Rickey Ray could put Calvillo and 3/4 of the NFL's QBs in his back pocket, although he still has to work on quickening his release. The only reason why he didn't shine as much this year was because he had a brutal offensive line in front of him. If I were the NY Jets, I'd be kicking myself silly right now knowing I let this guy slip away from my grasp 2 years ago when he was part of their organization .

fml
    fml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast