Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Stephen Harper?

Do you like Stephen Harper?

I am ashamed of my country's Prime Minister, (and especially today, because of his reaction to the dead boy in TurKey) ! I am ashamed of M. Harper so much and for so many reasons...Let's share them!
    Il est une honte pour notre pays et pour ses véritables valeurs. S'il est réelu, je songe à renoncer à ma citoyenneté canadienne...Yes fuck my canadian passeport...I have another one...I used to be so proud of my canadian passeport...not so much anymore...until he's gone!

First off, sorrow for the family. Second, sad that the NDP and Liberals have to use the death of a child to try and get votes. Not to sound rude or harsh but thousands of kids die every day, it happens.
    To expliot it for political gain is just wrong. And IMO haprer is the best of the political leaders to run our country, before you start crying Google NDP or Liberal scandals, fill your boots.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

My albertan friend I am not talking about the opposition wrong doings I am talking about our present leader attitude. And i't a shame! Not talking about Fort Mc Money forseen colapse...Harper the best to run our country...I don't think we are talking about the same country...In this big big country (remenber Preston Manning words...) ) the west has had it's share of a leader (mind you Joe Clark was a lot more revelant real canadian) so now it's really time for an eastern guy. Mind you Mulcair or Trudeau, I don't give a shit...Anything but Harper, that's why it's on most canadian minds, and you cannot do anything against it...Today Alan and Galip died on a Turkey beach, today Harper's future has ended. Thanks God!

Quote Originally Posted by ledoux View Post
    Yes fuck my canadian passeport...I have another one...I used to be so proud of my canadian passeport...not so much anymore...until he's gone!
    Just curious... what passport? North Korea or Cuba? I am joking...

Political debates on forums never lead to anything good…we all have our opinions and we’ll vote accordingly. Needless to say Harper is not very popular here and I happen to share that view.

Quote Originally Posted by friz888 View Post
    Just curious... what passport? North Korea or Cuba? I am joking...
    France, mind you...but I wouldn't mind Cuba at this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Aka View Post
    Political debates on forums never lead to anything good…we all have our opinions and we’ll vote accordingly. Needless to say Harper is not very popular here..all I know is who Im not voting for.
    Good enough!

J'préfère Danilo mon coco.

Danilo mon gugu? On a du mal à vous suivre...J'ose espérer que vous êtes plus ouvert au partage et à la discussion qu'à l'exclusion. Je ne vous en voudrais pas de ne pas partager mes opinions politiques mais au moins acceptez le débat d'idées. On a tous de vieilles certitudes qui souvent ne tiennent plus la route à la lumière de nouvelles révélations.
    En fait la vraie question ici gugu est : est-ce que tu aimes Harper. Oui ou non! Et pourquoi, alors ne cherches pas à détourner le sujet...

Ben dis donc, t'auras quand même remarqué que t'as de l'air, que tu peux régaler (l'emprunt est choisi) les lecteurs avides de Québec de tes prouesses du capitaine Bonhomme. J't'assure que j'ai rien demandé en tout cas. Téka, go Harper ici, go Bernie de l'autre côté. Faut de la "fuite dans les idées" comme disait Sol.

Faut de la "fuite dans les idées" comme disait Sol. Je te retourne le compliment ...Bonsoir gugu...demain sera un autre jour...Les idées seront plus claires...

I'm new to this country and noob when it comes to canadian politics, but why all the hate for him? Anyone care to enlighten?

Faut quand même lui donner quelque chose. Il prend charge des criminels sexuels à la coco-des-îles.

No to the original question and topic, not only is he bad for the country but he has totally brought quebec to do things that hurt the people of the province and im am talking about taxes and their policy on using their citizens has their own personal ATMs. Quebec uses their power by taking more from us,the people of this province by any means available. The policy of the police here is to make money first then enforce the law.

Thor Jr

HELL NO i hate HIM
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast