Thread: Monica Del Fiore your Ultimate Fantasy...Pre-fall liaison with yours truly!

Exclamation Monica Del Fiore your Ultimate Fantasy...Pre-fall liaison with yours truly!

Beloved Gentlemen,

If we have not had the pleasure to meet before, let me introduce myself... I am Monica, a gorgeous playmate model from Montreal. I often have been described as a sensual, tender, affectionate, breathtaking and wildly passionate lady who provides an intense and sincere experience. Time spent with me will always seem too short.

With over 6 years of experience in the industry, I started with an agency and gradually made my way to the top Elite tier Montreal has to offer. This business taught me more about myself and human behavior. I can proudly say that I apply my experience and understanding in the pursuit for happiness in each encounter to make it truly special.

I am an Epicurean; the kind of lady who prefers quality over quantity. A fine wine over a few cheap bottles, high end lingerie set over a few regular outfits and luxury retreats over low cost vacations. I use that same mantra when I chose my lovers. I’ve loved this profession since my first day and I always treat my man as a King.

I am a Mediterranean beauty; A perfect elixir of Italian/Belgian and Arabic origins. I have juicy lips, mesmerizing hazel eyes and long sexy chocolate colored hair. With dreamy curves and standing 5’7″, 135lbs with a stunning 34FF enhanced for your pleasure. I have tanned slender legs, soft and silky skin, elegant size 8 feet and a silhouette that you will love having in your arms and at your table. I am working hard on my physique to always exceed your expectations; regularly going to the gym and rollerblading in my neighborhood. I enjoy deep conversations that stimulate both mind and soul. Each moment we spend together is sure to captivate you.

I can happily arrange a meeting with couples or bring one of my stunning girlfriends into the mix, please inquire for more info.

- I'm offering a "TRICK OR TREAT" SPECIAL rate for MERB members ONLY...

HH - Blink of an eye - $250 (RECEIVING YOU ONLY)

1H - First encounter - $450

2H - Secret rendez-vous - $800
    3H - Strawberries & Chocolate - $1100
    4H - Champagne & Caviar - $1300
    6H - Dinner & Dessert - $1800

**PLEASE mention the Special (and your MERB handle) while booking, Thank you!!**

*Also available for longer rendez-vous, kindly contact me for more information.
    **My rates are non-negotiable; please do not try to bargain in any manner.
    ~ Please note that I can receive you in my chic Studio (10min. from downtown) any day of the week for your convenience. I can also meet you at the location of your preference.
    - I am a very open-minded lady and I am always aiming to please my partner; we can discuss further as we get to know each other.

I am offering duos with a highly selective few to always providing you with the very best experience there is out there. Very different from one another, you will certainly find your perfect pair.
    I count as partners ADISSON RICHARD, TIFFANY STROMBLAND and JADE to name a few. Don't hesitate to contact me for more info, pictures and rates.

A little more about myself:

If you need further information or for questions and bookings, please write me a note:

I am your companion for all occasions. Whether it’s for a casually charming dinner, a memorable evening or a dreamy weekend; when you wish to reward yourself, I am your ultimate fantasy.
    Let’s discover each other…

Monica xoxo

You can now reach me at this number (text messages ONLY): 1(514)566-8631

~ I have excellent testimonies on various boards, Reserve early to experience the true meaning of an Elite companion.
    ~ I am also opened to the possibility of a more exclusive arrangement; if you are looking for a private long-term agreement I’ll gladly discuss the terms with you. Kindly write me a love letter for more info.

**My previous visits were a huge success, thanks gents for such a warm welcome in your beautiful city! Here's my next touring dates confirmed in your city. Reserve early as my availabilities are limited. Can't wait to enjoy more delightful moments with you darlings!

Thursday October 8th - from 8am to 9am / 2pm to 3pm / 6pm to 7pm

Wednesday October 28th - from noon to 1am

Thursday October 29th - from 8am to 1am

Friday October 30th - from 8am to 11am & from 2pm to 1am

*Kindly inquire for any special scheduling request (early morning or late night adventure) and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
    **I will be available to receive or visit you to your convenience, my luxurious yet discreet Hotel is located downtown. Please take note that transportation fees may apply for outcall rendez-vous.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Monica Del Fiore; 10-08-2015 at 07:19 AM.

Exclamation Updated Schedule!

Here's my updated schedule for the next 3.5 weeks...

**I AM BACK, who wants to play?! PREBOOK NOW!!

Thursday October 8th - from 8am to 9am / from 2pm to 3pm & from 6pm to 7pm - TORONTO

Friday October 9th - from 5pm to 10pm - MONTREAL

Saturday October 10th - from 8am to 10am & from 11am to 1pm

Sunday October 11th - from 8am to 1pm

Monday October 12th - from 9am to 11am & from 1pm to 10pm

Tuesday October 13th - from 7pm to 10pm

Wednesday October 14th - from 11am to 10pm

Thursday October 15th - from 10am to 10pm

Friday October 16th - from 10am to 10pm

Saturday October 17th - from 9am to 9pm

Sunday October 18th - from 9am to 9pm

Monday October 19th - from 10am to 10pm

Tuesday October 20th - from 10am to 10pm

Wednesday October 21st - from 10am to 10pm

Thursday October 22nd - from 10am to 10pm

Friday October 23rd - from 4pm to 5pm - QUEBEC

Saturday October 24th - BOOKED - QUEBEC

Sunday October 25th - from 9am to 9pm - MONTREAL

Monday October 26th - from 11am to 10pm

Tuesday October 27th - from 10am to noon

Wednesday October 28th - from noon to 1am - TORONTO

Thursday October 29th - from 9am to 1am - TORONTO

Friday October 30th - from 8am to 11am & from 1pm to 1am - TORONTO

Saturday October 31st - BOOKED - MONTREAL

Sunday November 1st - from 9am to 9pm

**I can make myself available for you earlier or later than what is mentioned above assuming that you are kindly making the request at least 24H in advance, thank you for your understanding.**

FALL is here!! Use this perfect moment to treat and pamper yourself... you deserve a little break and I know just how to make you enjoy every second of it!
    Reserve early a divine moment together...

Monica xoxo

You can now reach me at this number (text messages ONLY): 1(514)566-8631 or as always via email:

Last edited by Monica Del Fiore; 10-08-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Exclamation NEWS & Selfie!

Should you wish to see more of me before a first booking or a tease while waiting for our next encounter...
    I invite you to follow me on Twitter, new selfies posted every other day!

Here's a sneak peek at my new babies, a breast lift to make them entirely perfect for you to enjoy!

*New PHOTOSHOOT & VIDEOSHOOT are upcoming at the beginning of November!

Can't wait to meet up!

Monica xoxo