Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many times did you see your ATF?

How many times did you see your ATF?

Hi gents last night i was with my old friend insomnia!!So i think about how many times i visited my ATF.I meet her in early 2013 but at the first encounter that was amazing and good chemistry between us.At the first week i saw her almost 10 times.So in almost more than 2 years i do the maths i saw her 562 times without times we spend together beside the buisness the day and weekend we spend together just like friend.So just curious to see what is your reccord with your ATF??
    Devil Ghost MC Support 81

Only 150 times over 5 years....... give or take a few days;
    The last time I saw her she had left me a "Dear John" letter in my hotel room telling me she can`t see me any more cause she got engaged to be married.

Pour moi, environ 200 fois sur une période de 2 ans. Malheureusement, elle s'est retirée suite à un cancer et je ne l'ai plus revue depuis près de 2 ans....

Retired veteran hobbyist
    21 times. The last time i spoke to her, she shocked me by telling me she had just got married. It's all been downhill since.

Je suis trop accro je crois

562 times in less than 2 years! Quite impressive.
    I believe that many married couple wont achieve this number after 50 years of marriage

Lily from Montreal
    I was about to say the same thing,those numbers belong to the wife experience not girlfriend one lol

When I first started in Summer 2004 I fell hard for the third SP I saw. That whole rollercoaster which I look back now was such a shenanigan lasted for some eight months. I saw her eight times as an SP and when she quit we started seeing each other without the money and the sex involved. Throw in that long distance it quickly went downhill. The second SP I fell deep for was Ophelie of the Courtesans who later went Indy/FKS. Only saw her three times though from August 2008 to March 2009. Serina of the Courtesans I saw about five times from Jan 2005 to Feb 2008. Caroline of FKS from Oct 2008 to July 2009 for three encounters. Chloe (Milan) from October 2008 to May 2010, three times.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    I was about to say the same thing,those numbers belong to the wife experience not girlfriend one lol
    Yes it's like if we are almost getting married we text each other every day and she jealous when i'm not ansewering her text lol

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    562 times in less than 2 years! Quite impressive.
    I believe that many married couple wont achieve this number after 50 years of marriage
    Yes but that costa lot of bucks lolll

You guys must have been married you do not need to count the # of times

Quote Originally Posted by Martin07 View Post
    You guys must have been married you do not need to count the # of times
    That is such a funny comment. From the disaster of my favorite third encounter I learned much about women, this hobby, myself and life itself. Can't speak for everyone but for me three encounters bring me the greatest joy with an SP. Two of them are dinner dates. After that I have to bring things to an end where we both will have happy memories. If not just me. I realized in this hobby you end things when you are at your happiest. After that it is all downhill with no way to come out unscathed.

5 times in 3 months. It's not much but the 5 times were magical, really changed my life for the better from a psychological point of view.

KillBill: wow, 562 times in 2 years!? That's basically once a day! And nothing romantic came out of this? I mean come on, if nothing deeper comes out of this then I don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    5 times in 3 months. It's not much but the 5 times were magical, really changed my life for the better from a psychological point of view.

KillBill: wow, 562 times in 2 years!? That's basically once a day! And nothing romantic came out of this? I mean come on, if nothing deeper comes out of this then I don't get it!
    Hi Gentleman yes we see each other at least 1 time or more per week for buisness and of course friendship grow between us nothing romantic but friendship is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Killbill007 View Post
    Hi Gentleman yes we see each other at least 1 time or more per week for buisness and of course friendship grow between us nothing romantic but friendship is priceless
    Happy for the both of you!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast