Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Worst or Best - Pizza Driver

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348

    Worst or Best - Pizza Driver

    Good evening,

    I don't know, if it's only me... BUt I found Domino's pizza being the worst. Order is $16,66... I gave $20,75... and he was ready to leave... $4,00 of tip, when they already charged me $2,50 for delivery...

    They have been doing this for years in West-Island...

    I guess, it's time to bring some order here...

    What about your pizza driver ?

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Jamais lu un titre de fil de discussion aussi drôle.


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    ça prend un début à tout... et puis il faut rigoler...

  4. #4
    J'aime bien!

  5. #5
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was a porn where the pizza driver shows up and is seduced by the client. Where's my head tonight? LOL

  6. #6
    What would you like on your pizza? i can deliver it in about 30 minutes just make sure you don't forget to "tip" your driver
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was a porn where the pizza driver shows up and is seduced by the client. Where's my head tonight? LOL

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    What would you like on your pizza? i can deliver it in about 30 minutes just make sure you don't forget to "tip" your driver
    Remember those days where it was "30 minutes of it's free"... I never noticed when it stopped, but the did discreetly stopped it... That was a great marketing idea, but I guess it ended up quite expensive...

    Years later it is still in people's head...

    In your case, if you deliever a pizza... I guess I will have to offer you the hospitality and few bottle of wines to eat pizza with the delivery guy !!!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was a porn where the pizza driver shows up and is seduced by the client. Where's my head tonight? LOL
    Your head was at the right place... Does many lady offer any scenario like this to gentlemen ? It covers the aliby for neighboors, it is certainly a man's fantasy and it could be funny... How can you better start a session with a man, then with a funny situation ?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was a porn where the pizza driver shows up and is seduced by the client. Where's my head tonight? LOL
    That's my girl LOL

    Best Regards
    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  10. #10
    I had a chicken driver flip out on me once. I pay him and I ask him if he has some change so that I can give him a tip. He freaks, curses and runs away.

  11. #11
    Un soir j'ai voulu payer mon lunch de fin de soirée avec un 100$. Le gars était pas content. Il m'a dit que plusieurs livreurs se faisaient attaquer. Hein?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily-Rose View Post
    Un soir j'ai voulu payer mon lunch de fin de soirée avec un 100$. Le gars était pas content. Il m'a dit que plusieurs livreurs se faisaient attaquer. Hein?
    Je ne comprends pas. S'il te donne le change il va avoir le même montant dans ses poches en bout de ligne. Pourquoi est-ce qu'il aurait plus peur de se faire attaquer. Rappelle le et demande des clarifications...
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    Je ne comprends pas. S'il te donne le change il va avoir le même montant dans ses poches en bout de ligne. Pourquoi est-ce qu'il aurait plus peur de se faire attaquer. Rappelle le et demande des clarifications...
    Loll ; )

    Jamais compris moi non plus.

  14. #14
    Une fois j'étais ben mêler, ben ben mêler. J'étais chez ma blonde ( ex maintenant, evidemment ) pis j'ai commandé d'la pizza. J'écrivais genre 3 papiers en même temps ( psycho, philo, bla bla ) alors ma tête était ailleurs. J'attend une bonne demie heure. Rien. Finalement le gars appelle, il dit qu'il est à l'adresse et qu'il cogne à la porte mais personne répond. Je lui dit que c'est impossible tabarnouche, j'suis devant la porte pis il y a personne. Je lui demande de cogner a nouveau. Rien, aucun son. Ben voyons.

    Moi: Cogne encore.
    Livreur: C'est c'que j'fais.
    Moi: T'est sûr? J'entend rien pantoute. Fais le encore.
    ( J'entend BAM BAM BAM au téléphone )
    Livreur: Pis, tu réponds tu?
    Moi: Attends un peu, j'comprends rien là....

    Finalement je lui avais donner l'adresse de chez nous au lieu de lui donner l'adresse de ma blonde. Ça m'a pris un bon 45 minutes pour m'en rendre compte.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hookersville
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    Good evening,

    I don't know, if it's only me... BUt I found Domino's pizza being the worst. Order is $16,66... I gave $20,75... and he was ready to leave... $4,00 of tip, when they already charged me $2,50 for delivery...

    They have been doing this for years in West-Island...

    I guess, it's time to bring some order here...

    What about your pizza driver ?

    Thanks,

    My pizza driver is never from Domino's or Pizza Hut or any other fast food Big Cooperation, I usually order from the local restaurant that makes it on the spot and uses real ingredients. And you don't get charged an extra charge for delivery. grenouilleforever if you live in the ahuntsic-cartierville borough you can order from La Toca
    My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
    You got the rhythm you got the speed
    Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •