Thread: Monday @ Vogue BOMB MARILY + SARAH WOW + NEW HOTTIE CRISTINA + MEGAN & VERONICA !!

Monday @ Vogue BOMB MARILY + SARAH WOW + NEW HOTTIE CRISTINA + MEGAN & VERONICA !!

Welcome to Vogue!

The new upscale agency that commits itself to answer all of your highest expectations
    Outcall Only

Grand Opening at Vogue Upscale Agency !!!
    Get in touch with us ! Gentlemans we want to hear from you, have your input & let you all know what kind of high costumer service we want to provide right from the start.

Our professional services will make you enter a world of pleasure meeting the highest standards of the markets.our commitment to satisfy all our costumers translates itself by listening to your specific needs, a huge choice of gorgeous young women,a secure environment and an absolute discretion.

Get in touch with us ! Contact Franky : 438 939 8873 Montreal and surrounding

www.voguemontreal.com

Monday
    We open phone line at 10ham today

Mandy
    Amazing blond quebecoise
    2PM-8PM

23years old , 34 C Natural , 105 Lbs, 5''3
    Blue eyes With Blond hair
    Québécoise
    Service : GFE
    Rate : 200$/h
    Get in touch with us !

That blond bomb dont need any introduction. .. Mandy is the total package gentlemans. Long blond hair, gorgeous baby face and amazing body to go with that beautiful smile. Thats a fact that 21yold sweetheart is by far one of the best sp in the buisness! Cheers!

Cristina NEW

Amazing dirty blond quebecoise with gorgeous ass

22years old , NEW 34B natural , 122 Lbs, 5''6
    Blue Eyes With dirty blond hair
    Québécoise
    Service: WOW
    Get in touch with us !

Hey gents... Vogue Agency bring you another amazing young lady today. Cristina is a new in the bizz girl with the right attitude. Everything is on the menu ! Enjoy!

call us for more info.

Veronica NEW
    Amazing brunette spinner quebecoise
    1PM-10PM

21years old , 34 B Natural , 107 Lbs, 5''3
    Green eyes With Brown hair
    Québécoise
    Get in touch with us !

Another great addition at Vogue Guys...Veronica is a quebecoise sweetheart spinner. Slim with brown hair, gorgeous green eyes with an amazing attitude on top of it. Easy Going and Eager to please we are really happy to have that new babe on her team. You have to be ready Veronica always bring toys with her.

Guys !! feedback were not good yesterday during her first couples shift. They were AMAZING. Some regular even told me that shes the best Vogue girl that they have seen!! For those who have trust in vogue its time to call us today.

Megan NEW

Amazing brunette quebecoise
    6:30PM-11:30PM

23years old , 32C natural , 115 Lbs, 5''3
    green eyes With Black hair
    Québécoise
    Get in touch with us !

New Bomb Alert. Megan is the total package guys : Pretty , smart , amazing spinner body and a service that will blow your mind away. Ask me for face pictures you will see how that new girl is hot!!!!

Vogue Approved

Sarah NEW *HOT*
    Spinner brunette quebecoise

5:00PM - 12:00PM

20 years old , 34 B , 110 Lbs, 5''5
    Brunette With Green eyes
    Québécoise
    Get in touch with us !

Let me introduce you new bomb sarah! Amazing spinner with 34B black hair and green eyes. Gorgeous spinner body and bubbly attitude. Give a try to this new sweetheart guys. Its her first ever in this buisness guys ...she told me that she want to try a new experience...please be really nice this girl IS simply gorgeous.

Give me a call for info. You will be amaze guys take my word

Vogue Approved

Marily NEW *HOT*
    Spinner brunette quebecoise

9:00PM - 3:00AM

20 years old , 34 DD , 122 Lbs, 5''6
    Brunette With Green eyes
    Québécoise
    Get in touch with us !

Let me introduce you Marily! Amazing spinner with enhanced 34 DD browm hair and blue eyes. Gorgeous spinner body and bubbly attitude. Give a try to this new sweetheart guys.

Give me a call for info. You will be amaze guys take my word

Vogue Approved

Always Looking for New Vogue Girls !!

Franky
    Vogue Upscale Agency
    www.voguemontreal.com

Hi Gents

Dont hesitate to call if you have any questions , special request or to schedule an appointement with one of our Vogue Babe

Have a great evening!

Franky

Hi Gents

Dont hesitate to call if you have any questions , special request or to schedule an appointement with one of our Vogue Babe

Have a great evening!

Franky