Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bed preference for sex: soft or hard?

Retired veteran hobbyist

Bed preference for sex: soft or hard?

Lately my 'dates' while staying at the Sheraton haven't been as great as they could have been. But the ones i've had at the Omni have been great. As always. But i sleep better at the Sheraton than i do at the Omni. I also enjoy having sex at the Sheraton because of the large mirror by the bed. But smaller rooms as compared to the Omni.

Why have my performances suffered at the Sheraton even with the mirror present?

Answer: the soft bed.

Why have my performances been much better at the Omni? the harder bed.

Therefore, i much prefer having a harder bed for my very intimate activities.

What are your preferences?

p.s. The beds at Le Crystal are also very soft, but i've had good results the two times i stayed there. Maybe the two great ladies i saw there were responsible for this.

the last of the mohicans
    I'm about to start a thread, 'who has more questions..booker l, or the doc'

I prefer softer beds for intimate intentions, but sleep better on a firm matress with puffy pillows.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Hard Bed with a softer woman
    Softer bed with a harder woman

" You actually get to choose your friends, family.........well..."

Bemused...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I'm about to start a thread, 'who has more questions..bookerl, or the doc'
    Doc has picked up where BookerL dropped off. Where did Mr. BookerL go?

In contrast to some thread starters, though, both guys come up with amusing, interesting topics! Mostly.

(BTW, you too... Catching up on what I missed while I was away...)

-------

Oh, and to answer Doc's question, Starwood bed are always best for sleeping. And for the horizontal (or vertical) lambada. For me. It's a unique feeling to be almost buried in the bed in mish... And I like playing on pillows.

W's are the softest of the group. Westin most firm, and my favorite. Sheraton somewhere in the middle.

GOOGLE: MochaLaMulata MochaLaMulata's Avatar
    Balance is a must in trying out different positions. Harder beds are better to play. But I sleep better in a soft bed.

I find it very hard to do a prolonged "Squat" Cowgirl on a soft bed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MochaLaMulata View Post
    Balance is a must in trying out different positions. Harder beds are better to play. But I sleep better in a soft bed.

I find it very hard to do a prolonged "Squat" Cowgirl on a soft bed...
    Personaly I do not care, it could be a futon, a water bed... but for the lady who has to squat, then I agree with MochaLaMulata... hard bed is probably better...

Is it only me, or do some of the positions the SP's want you to get into leave you sore for a couple of days? Hard or soft mattress makes no difference...

I'm at work the day after thinking, "Why am I so sore?" and then I remember. I'm not really complaining about it. It's just, sometimes it's like playing Twister with one other person. She wants me to hold what position? Okay... I'll do it. No problem.

People still use beds? That's so 20th century. It's a convenient alternative but I usually forget they're there. As long as it's big enough I prefer firm. Firm beds make it more fun.

I have a memory foam mattress, very comfortable to sleep in but not as easy to maneuver around in the art of 'Getting it on'

Relocated
    Hard bed, soft bed, couch, floor, kitchen counter, against the wall...bring it on! Mmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    Hard bed, soft bed, couch, floor, kitchen counter, against the wall...bring it on! Mmmm!
    LMAO Tiannas strikes again !

I like hard bed for sex and sleeping, good for the back and easy to maneuver. I guess I'm the only one here who likes a hard matress for sleep, but it's better for your back in the long run... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallseye View Post
    I like hard bed for sex and sleeping, good for the back and easy to maneuver. I guess I'm the only one here who likes a hard matress for sleep, but it's better for your back in the long run... I think.
    That makes two of us!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Soft and too soft beds are not really good for mostly of positions.
    I agree. That's why i sometimes prefer making love on the carpeted floor. While lying on a blanket, of course.

The only drawback is that it's murder on my knees. I may have to invest on a pair of kneepads in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    We definitely need to talk. Don't get me wrong, beds have some great advantages. Yes, but creativity is the mother of beautiful adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    I'm about to start a thread, 'who has more questions..booker l, or the doc'

I prefer softer beds for intimate intentions, but sleep better on a firm matress with puffy pillows.
    Damn Ricky, i was thinking the same thing the other day when Doc wrote about the grey hair thread, lol. I am not picky, i could do it on a bed of nails or a pile of horse shit....The floor, chair, picnic table, i am not going to complain, ill take it any way i can.

Thor Jr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast