Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: New to the game

  1. #1

    New to the game

    Hey guys I'm new to this whole SP game...Any suggestions on a safe fun agency or indy? I'm a fan of curvy aged 30 and up. I'm a little nervous to get it started as I'm not really sure what to expect, what to say, etc. I like intelligence, humour and a laid back attitude. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks for all the awesome threads and comments that I've been trying to read up on to get more acclimated.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Hi,
    It is a matter of tastes, budget, schedule, ... I would suggest that first you look at these 2 sections:
    Indy - https://merb.cc/vbulletin/forumdispl...endent-Escorts
    Agency - https://merb.cc/vbulletin/forumdispl...scort-Agencies

    Once you know the lady you would like to meet, then look at these 2 sections:
    Outcallhttps://merb.cc/vbulletin/forumdispl...B-Reviews-Only
    Incallhttps://merb.cc/vbulletin/forumdispl...B-Reviews-Only

    If you still have questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. There are so many nice ladies in Montreal, that if you start, you will not be able to stop.

    Bye,

    Note: I do have my favorite Indies and agencies.

  3. #3
    thanks gren...i will definitely browse through there...thanks so much for time and reply

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Once you are familiar with these sections, then I know some part, and other members have their knowledges too and we will be happy to help you... We form a great community...

    Happy hobbying... and have a great week-end,

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by back2thafront View Post
    I'm a fan of curvy aged 30 and up.Thanks for all the awesome threads and comments that I've been trying to read up on to get more acclimated.
    You`ll probably find what you are looking for in the Independent Escorts advertiser`s section of Merb. Read thru the past 2 or 3 weeks of ads and visit their web sites.
    Good Luck

  6. #6
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,737
    Get out and stay away while you still can.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  7. #7
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by back2thafront View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to this whole SP game...Any suggestions on a safe fun agency or indy? I'm a fan of curvy aged 30 and up. I'm a little nervous to get it started as I'm not really sure what to expect, what to say, etc. I like intelligence, humour and a laid back attitude. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks for all the awesome threads and comments that I've been trying to read up on to get more acclimated.
    I hope you realize that it can be a very expensive & addictive 'game'. If you have a lot of money, a lot of time and the 'hobby' won't negatively affect loved ones and dependents, then you're in for quite a good time. If not, well, don't say that you weren't warned ahead of time.

  8. #8
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    Get out and stay away while you still can.
    I totally agree. It's not for everyone. It reminds me of my recent days when i was at a casino. 95% of the people i saw daily in the casino didn't look like they could afford to be in a casino. Walmart Nation and a large percentage likely living on a small pension or welfare. Yet there they were, spending their days sitting in front of a slot machine at the same casino. What a life. Most of these people are addicted to gambling. They don't have that much money, but they can't stop. Sad.

    But in reality, it ain't much different than the 'hobby'. People who've been seeing escorts for years simply can't stop. If they want to continue, they must have a budget and rules....and follow them to the letter. If they can't, many eventually face financial ruin. I've met a few people in that category and their only option was to get out completely. Sure, they still have great memories of those days. But if they had a choice, they never would have dipped their toes in the 'hobby' in the first place. Knowing what they ended up knowing later, that is. But it was too late to save their marriages, their jobs, etc. Some no longer speak to their children because their kids either hate them or are ashamed of them. When things start going south, it rarely is pretty.

  9. #9
    Lily from Montreal
    Guest
    Ricky? The kettle is black...
    It is like everything in life,moderation is key...

  10. #10
    Wow there is a lot more selection than I expected...hehe...just a point of note also if there are suggestions, I prefer fully natural (including lips) and short (under 5'5)

    As usual, thanks a lot guys...

  11. #11
    Totally understand...thankfully I'm still in my early 30's, not in a relationship, have no kids and not on the verge of financial ruin

  12. #12
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    It is like everything in life,moderation is key...
    Exactly. But it can easily get out of control. I've been there myself. Moderation is indeed the key, but it's finding a reason to get there that it also essential. Many realize this after it's too late. Others are more fortunate.

  13. #13
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,737
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    Ricky? The kettle is black...
    It is like everything in life,moderation is key...
    The kettle isn't necessarily black in my case.
    My reasons for hobbying have served me well.
    I've also had the great fortune of meeting some of the most diverse and amazing people thanks to this whole underworld of lust and sin.
    I would never take back any adventure, they have all helped shape me into the person i am today. I cannot however say the same for certain individuals that i know who bathed in this lifestyle. It takes a special type of individual to go through all this without a single regret, seeing as how through an anonymous handle it's hard to tell what type of person someone really is..i prefer giving a general heads up ahead of time

    ( And besides, if someone is the type of person to heed to that warning, they probably aren't built for this type of hobby anyways )
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  14. #14
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    The kettle isn't necessarily black in my case.
    My reasons for hobbying have served me well.
    I've also had the great fortune of meeting some of the most diverse and amazing people thanks to this whole underworld of lust and sin.
    I would never take back any adventure, they have all helped shape me into the person i am today. I cannot however say the same for certain individuals that i know who bathed in this lifestyle. It takes a special type of individual to go through all this without a single regret, seeing as how through an anonymous handle it's hard to tell what type of person someone really is..i prefer giving a general heads up ahead of time

    ( And besides, if someone is the type of person to heed to that warning, they probably aren't built for this type of hobby anyways )
    Amen, brother. I couldn't have written this better myself.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Montreal Island
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    Ricky? The kettle is black...
    It is like everything in life,moderation is key...
    I concur... but moderation is not always easy to achieve...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •