Thread: Stewardess Made Over $1m Sleeping With Passengers

Cool Stewardess Made Over $1m Sleeping With Passengers

http://www.emirates247.com/news/host...09-27-1.604467

That's a freaking smart SP! With all this well off customer base (and captive for many hours)!

That explains the ultra high rating of Emirates! In terms of "service à la clientèle" ils (elles) se "défoncent" pas à peut près.

Il manque seulement la photo de l'hotesse en question... Elle va sûrement créer son site internet...

Banned
    C'est probablement la pointe de l'iceberg... Business man traveling alone to Dubai... schling, schling ($$$)... flight attendant usually good looking, maybe single looking for great adventures...

You have the perfect combo... As long as it's a win-win, I think that is great....

Si j'étais riche, est-ce que je m'emmerderais de voir la moitié de ma fortune coupée en deux, en cas de divorce... No way !!!

De plus, il faut arrêter de mêler... plaisir et amour.... However, if a guy cheat on his wife, then he should not mind if his wife does the same on her side...

Quote Originally Posted by nico71 View Post
    http://www.emirates247.com/news/host...09-27-1.604467

That's a freaking smart SP! With all this well off customer base (and captive for many hours)!

That explains the ultra high rating of Emirates! In terms of "service à la clientèle" ils (elles) se "défoncent" pas à peut près.

Il manque seulement la photo de l'hotesse en question... Elle va sûrement créer son site internet...
    Talk about the mile high club....I am not that lucky to sleep with a stewardess, but if the pilot is a woman, shes mine, i always wanted to do it in the cock-pit....

Thor Jr

She mush have been doing quickies, very expensive quickies.