Thread: Vacation in Cuba

Question Vacation in Cuba

Just set up a weeklong vacation in Cuba,varadero. Looking forward of a good time. Yet still looking for some tips how score some hot ladies while there.

Any helps are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by forever newbi View Post
    Just set up a weeklong vacation in Cuba,varadero. Looking forward of a good time. Yet still looking for some tips how score some hot ladies while there.

Any helps are welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry buddy, but if you want cuban chicas (or Jinteneras), Varadero is the worst place in the island. Before the 90s, Varadero was a ''Sosua-a-like''. But now, it's a tourist/resort town. A lot of police, military and local communist officials patrols the streets.

Havana and Cienfuegos are better place in Cuba for chicas, but it's still risky: it's illegal to cubans to chat with tourists, unless they work in resorts, stores or have a ''casa de particuliar'' (some kind of bed n' breakfast) and not many of them speak/understand english. So, if you don't speak spanish....

Banned
    INteresting threads... last september (2014) I was in Cuba, Santa Lucia... First night we went for an excursion, I met guys (from Montreal area) that were at a resort next doors, and they told me that every night, they were going to a disco near our resorts and meeting Cuban ladies every night. I went one night with a guy we met at our resort (Cuban from Santa Lucia but now living in Quebec City), and it was true... a quicky for 20 CUC under a tree not too far from the disco... nothing sensual, no bed, obviously no DATY... it was just for the thrill... Nice person, not a pro, she was doing this to get extra hard currency... On our way back to our resort, police officers were controlling some ladies....

I went back alone on Friday night, I saw few girls on the street... way too young, probably 17 years, and I quickly left...

I was under a tree, my friend went in the wood accross the street and it was full of mosquitos... I heard also that you can go on the beach, with the risk of being caught by resort security guard...

We went to his sister's house not too far from the resort and asked me if I wanted to sleep with his cousin next door. They called a friend, that came immediately as she wanted to have sex with my brother.

Cuban people are sexual, female and male... there is the economy situation, but even among them, they are very sexually active...

Back in Montreal, I emailed my resort to know if I could have a guest (Cuban lady) with me next time, they replied no problem as long as age difference was not too big...