Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 /2016 Habs thread. GO HABS GO !

2015 /2016 Habs thread. GO HABS GO !

So it begins. Are our chances any better than last year? I don't think so. There hasn't been anyone new and exciting added on. We don't have a Connor Mc David or whatever. I would like to see them at least once get a Sidney Crosby or someone like that .

We have a goalie who is widely considered by many experts(people who are paid for a living to give their opinion on Hockey) to be the absolute best in the world, he was also MVP in the NHL last year, we also have one of the best defenceman and the most exciting player in the NHL(I can't wait for 3 on 3 overtime with PK), I say our chances are pretty good, the best of any other Canadian team, the key will be on how well Alex plays at centre, this will be his break out season and judging how his line is playing(Eller, Alex, Semin) it will be, he will lead the team in scoring(My prediction), I personally will be present at the parade in June on Sainte Catharine.

I ahve been waiting 23 years. But i'll buy that. But to be honest we need a little more to get there. We need one or two more star players.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Zack Kassian involved in single traffic accident Sunday at 6am

Montreal Canadiens winger Zack Kassian was involved in a traffic accident early Sunday morning in the Côte-des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough of Montreal.

Kassian suffered “minor injuries,” said Canadiens’ VP Communications Donald Beauchamp and is “under the care of the Montreal Canadiens’ doctors.”

A 20-year old woman was driving the truck, which ran into a tree on Clanranald Ave. A 24-year-old man and 18-year-old woman were passengers in the vehicle, said Montreal police spokesperson Manuel Couture.

Speed did not appear to be a factor in the crash, which took place around 6 a.m., said Couture.

“(Kassian) was all bloodied up and stuff. He was in a daze,” said Steve Petrenko, a resident on the street where the accident took place. He described the man as a big guy, who he thought looked familiar.

“He had a hard time walking, and he almost took a fall,” Petrenko told the Montreal Gazette.

The witness says the man was brought into the lobby of his residential building. He was asked by paramedics if he knew where he was, to which he replied “Quebec,” said Petrenko.

When asked his name, Petrenko said the man responded “Zack Kassian.”

EA Sports simulation has Anaheim over Montreal in 7 games for the Cup this year, sorry Doc, no mention of the Leafs in the article because after all they are talking about cup contenders.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=781253

Habs Fan
    Montreal Canadiens sign forward Tomas Fleischmann to one-year deal
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=781529

A low risk signing for good money - looked good with Deshanais and Weise.
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Is there any way to get prestige platinum tickets during the playoffs?

If there any way to get prestige tickets during the Stanley Cup or am I dreaming?

Bergevin pretty pissed at Kassian :

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nh...173345026.html

"I'm a firm believer in character, and that's a lack of character on his part," Bergevin said. "I do not have all the information, but it is disappointing to say the least.”

Was Kassian with any of the lovely ladies from this board?

it was not pretty but Price stop the rubber and surprisingly the habs scored three goals
    Max C Cap scored a magnificent goal on is first game as captain of the greatest hockey team . PK had a bulls eye on is back all night and got hit constantly so he only got three passes .
    For the leafs , happy to see a great difference from looser to a team hard to beat . The Badcock effect can be felt this team .
    Its not going to be easy for the next few games . Bruins , Sens , Pens and then Ranger at Montreal .
    For Pacioretty 2 first goals of maybe another season of 40
    GOHABSGO

Price picked up where he left off last year, on his way to another spectacular season and another MVP(My prediction).

Semen spilled all over the ice... guess that's why they hired Condom as a back-up goalie

Big challenge tonight for the Habs vs the Pens.......Crosby-Malkin-Kessell sont dus pour exploser.......mais Price risque de les frustrer..........good game to watch..........

wow wow.....another impressive win............Max and Price are incredible........bravo........

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Max in a serious slump and Carey out for a while.

But Wiese has become their best player and Condom has performed extremely well.

Semin now Therrien's favorite whipping boy, which is in no way surprising.

PK having a very ordinary season. Markov back to being the team's best defenceman.

Habs coming back to Earth.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The good news today is that Carey Price had a second opinion on his lower body injury and it confirmed what the habs doctors told him: surgery is likely not required right now.

There's all kind of speculation what the 'lower body' injury is. Most believe it's his knee since he's had a history of knee problems. It could also be a groin or a sports hernia, who knows. Maybe it's his balls. I don't know what habs have to gain by being so secretive and thus allowing everyone to speculate on what's troubling Carey Price.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast