My Rangers open tonight in Chicago
    I hope we find the key this year to bringing the cup home

Safe year to all teams

Let's drop the puck

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

wow.....what a good start for your team.......impressive win tonite..........now i understand why you pick them for the Cup......enjoy your season........

Watched the game last night, the Leafs showed some life but the Canadians win again. I like it.

My Glorious Edmonton Oilers ( Henceforth to be called GEO to save typing ) play tonight. Hoping to see a far better team than in previous years. Side note that the Flames got pounded by Vancouver last night, good for GEO fans.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

Sir Doc Holliday
    Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Watched the game last night, the Leafs showed some life but the Canadians win again. I like it.
    I was impressed by the Leafs' effort. However, familiar story: the difference in the outcome was once again Carey Price. I have a feeling that this season won't be that much different than last year's for the habs.
    "Proudly Canadian"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I have a feeling that this season won't be that much different than last year's for the habs.
    Just like last season

Habs: in the playoffs

Leafs: out of playoffs as the post 1967 rebuild continues ...
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

What a comeback by the Rangers !!

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

Sir Doc Holliday
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    What a comeback by the Rangers !!
    I spoke to a former Rangers player at the Leafs game tonight. Bob Nevin. I told him he looked good! He joked that he was thinking of putting on his skates again & show these players out there how to play the game. Nice guy.
    "Proudly Canadian"

VIP-9: Thanks Everyone! lgna69xxx's Avatar
    Congratulations on the first ever Win for Mister Mike Babcock tonight in Columbus Ohio (why do they have a team and not Quebec City) as a member of Thee Toronto Maple Leafs! First of many for Babs in the next 8 seasons and hopefully a Cup or two

GO LEAFS GO!
    VIP-9 It was a great evening, thanks to all who attended!

Sir Doc Holliday
    When people meet me and joke about the Leafs, i remind them that they played extremely well against the habs and the Sens, and actually ouplayed and outshot them. They simply ran into a hot goalie and/or bad luck. They severely outplayed Columbus last night. I'll take one bad game out of four anytime!

Pittsburgh is in town tomorrow. I expect a lot of boos for Kessel. I have a hunch that the Leafs may get at least a point, even though they'll be playing on consecutive nights.
    "Proudly Canadian"

What happens with the Ducks......cant't believe it........they are the favourites of many to win the Cup.........but NO WIN in 4 games............and worst....Getzlaf -Perry have no point ......just incredible.................Boudreau is on the hot seat..........next games will b crucial for him............

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Congratulations on the first ever Win for Mister Mike Babcock tonight in Columbus Ohio (why do they have a team and not Quebec City) as a member of Thee Toronto Maple Leafs! First of many for Babs in the next 8 seasons and hopefully a Cup or two

GO LEAFS GO!
    a few Tin Cups, thats about it.

congratulations to the Leafs for beating the 30th team in the league

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm...52016&type=LEA
    Les Canadiens sont là!

When people meet me and joke about the Leafs, i remind them that they played extremely well against the habs and the Sens, and actually ouplayed and outshot them. They simply ran into a hot goalie and/or bad luck. They severely outplayed Columbus last night. I'll take one bad game out of four anytime!

Pittsburgh is in town tomorrow. I expect a lot of boos for Kessel. I have a hunch that the Leafs may get at least a point, even though they'll be playing on consecutive nights.
    The same lame excuses again?

* ran into a hot goalie

* played well but lost

* lost due to bad luck

* out shot opponent but lost

* lost due to back-to-back games
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Sir Doc Holliday
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    What happens with the Ducks......cant't believe it........they are the favourites of many to win the Cup.........but NO WIN in 4 games............and worst....Getzlaf -Perry have no point ......just incredible.................Boudreau is on the hot seat..........next games will b crucial for him............

Many teams are struggling. The Bruins are one of the worst and are rumoured to be shopping Chara and other of their bigger names. It seems like it's only a matter of time before they fire Claude Julien, which is what Cam Neely and the GM wanted all along (but ownership told them no). But it'll probably happen around X-mas time or after. Chicago is struggling, the Flyers, the Penguins, Sabres, Jackets, Hurricanes, Flames....and the Oilers are winless, but that's no big surprise. The Rangers have been just okay....will they be able to replace Martin St-Louis' scoring and leadership? The Oilers are a team that isn't that much different from last year's team. Plus maybe too much faith has been placed into the hands of Peter Chiarelli, who let's be honest, destroyed the Boston Bruins with some of his trades (the worst one being Tyler Seguin to the Stars). Todd McLellan came with high credentials, but he was coaching a team loaded with superstars in San Jose and missed the playoffs last season. Montreal is rolling right now, but it's the same team as last season and once again they owe a lot of their current success to Carey Price. What'll happen if he gets injured?
    "Proudly Canadian"

btw, tonights Leafs game is in PITT

Go Phil ! I expect him to light it up against his former team.
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast