Thread: Feeling conflicted...

Feeling conflicted...

I've been basically an Indy only guy ( and it has been fantastic) , but I am thinking maybe I should try being agency only for awhile. I'm not really asking for a comparison as I've read up on the arguments and or benefits/negatives. Rather, I guess I am asking if anyone has kind of switched from being more or less exclusive to one and then going to the other. What's prompting this question from me? Well, I dunno I kind of just curious too see what the other side is like...and actually to 'experience something completely counter to what I have been. In this respect, it would be one agency I'd deal with only as the woman who work for them normally I would never see (be it Sp or non Sp).

Dunno, as time is passing I like to change it up a little. By the same token, I like repeating. Oxymoron, ehn

Go for it!

Me, I go back and forth, there are pros and cons on both sides, then again, it's a case by case situation.

If you're tempted to go with an agency girl that you really want to go see, then go for it, then you can go back with Indies you adore...

the last of the mohicans
    I completely understand where you are coming from. I have always been an exclusive indy guy, dealing one on one with the lady's themselves.
    Recently i have been in contact with a few agencys who have changed my approach and opinions on agencys (of course there are still a few agencys that i would never go near and names associated with certain agencys that are apparently not very nice people)
    But these here are really approachable and pleasent to deal with.

Godiva- shawn the owner has spent countless minutes on the phone always making sure i am completely happy before and after.
    The 2 girls he has provided(cassandra, tamara) were exactly as promised and literally blew my mind! This guy has gone above and beyond for me at any time of night and is someone who i could become friends with in real life. 2 of my good friends also used his services using my name as a referal, and they were impressed by the level of service and commitment once my name was mentioned.(one even having the girl driven hours away in the boonies where no agency was willing to go )
    He has a small, dedicated and sexy staff.

Nadyas vip's- carrol is a great guy to deal with and the selection is legendary.

Vogue- if you get in contact with franky he goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect, plus his selection of ladies is something else.

And the big difference is instead of hunting or trusting your gut, you can put your trust in a reliable booker, sit back and wait for your gem.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

I do understand ! Indy's are so much fun and interactive . Angency can be a bit more cold in the booking but sometimes you want to call for some lunch later and not boder to whom you want to see ! Surprise yourself with a gorgeous women of the moment . It's always good to alternate , it keeps you fresh and in a good humor knowing that you going to bang a beautiful lady without knowing who she is !

So suprise yourself , just tell the booker what you want more or less and discover the lady the other side of the door , like a present to yourself ! I always go blind with Nadya !!!
    Happy hobbying !
    GOHABSGO

Ricky,

Don't forget James of Euphoria, Martin of Xxxtase, Jessy of MSC, Jimmy of Wildtime, Martin of Asservissante, Mike of Elite and Nick of Gentlemans Choice in no particular order who will all help make the right decision. (hope i am not forgetting anyone)

Lily from Montreal
    Why do you have to chose? Being bi is he best,be it in bed or to fill that same bed! lol Some conflicts don't need to be...just have fun and think less?

I don't think that one choice is better than the other one: it depends only of what you like more or the most. It's different for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    Why do you have to chose? Being bi is he best,be it in bed or to fill that same bed! lol Some conflicts don't need to be...just have fun and think less?
    For me it's in order to cull my spending. I like my savings maintained at a certain number in case the most important person in the world to me needs help, and just to have savings. Additionally, I don't want to be tempted to dip into that money by having an 'anything goes mentality'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialAgentMoody View Post
    Go for it!

Me, I go back and forth, there are pros and cons on both sides, then again, it's a case by case situation.

If you're tempted to go with an agency girl that you really want to go see, then go for it, then you can go back with Indies you adore...
    That's the thing...it's not just one woman at the agency, but really everyone working there. lol. They are all, more or less, the kind of woman I have never or maybe once been with/dated. I am very curious...

Go where you feel most comfortable. I am an indy guy. I find the quality is just as good, generally prices are better because there is no entry fee.

I bounce between the two. Sometimes I'm looking for just some quality service, so I go with indies... Which I find to be a little pricier. Then there are times where I just want variety, where I mainly go for looks with good reviews... That's when I turn to agencies. Does anyone know any indies that are youngish, busty and thin? Excluding Sophie, Gabrielle, Electra and Jeza who provide excellent quality service like indies usually.