Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: cancelled 2 hours before meeting

  1. #1

    cancelled 2 hours before meeting

    Twice this W-E I was flushed 2 hours before meetings with 2 Montreal hotties who work for 2 Montreal's biggest agencies. Both SP left early cause they reached their max clients. Both appointment were at 8 on saturday and sunday. Girls get pooped then bye bye clients. I will never take evening meeting again. Is this a common practice ? I usually always book during the day.

  2. #2
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    In short, yes

    You where actually lucky to get 2 hours noticed


    Cheers



    Booker

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by marky1234 View Post
    Twice this W-E I was flushed 2 hours before meetings with 2 Montreal hotties who work for 2 Montreal's biggest agencies. Both SP left early cause they reached their max clients. Both appointment were at 8 on saturday and sunday. Girls get pooped then bye bye clients. I will never take evening meeting again. Is this a common practice ? I usually always book during the day.
    That's why, if possible, I always take my girls at the beginning of their shift. Not only are they fresh but I also know that there wasn't 3 or 4 guys with her before me. The schedule/Hour their shift begins is often why I see one girl instead of another.

  4. #4
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    I also know that there wasn't 3 or 4 guys with her before me. The schedule/Hour their shift begins is often why I see one girl instead of another.
    This is a mistake unexperienced guys make all the time ,I use to bring my girls at after hour after their shift and they would cruise young Hunks .

    Sad Sad Sad stories Lol



    Good Luck



    Cheers




    Booker

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    This is a mistake unexperienced guys make all the time ,I use to bring my girls at after hour after their shift and they would cruise young Hunks .
    r
    Then I'm happy to be an unexperienced guy, more than 40 appointments since january and all of them were wonderful. Seems like my strategy is working, "Booker man".

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    Then I'm happy to be an unexperienced guy, more than 40 appointments since january and all of them were wonderful. Seems like my strategy is working, "Booker man".
    Wait 20 years talk after

    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...uch&highlight=


    But I would say that Quebec market might be a much slower market then Montreal and your strategy will possibly be long term effective ,If it is ,better for you


    Is 40 many dates for you ?Because it is a small sampling in reality




    Good Luck



    Cheers



    Booker

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Is 40 many dates for you ?Because it is a small sampling in reality
    44 to be exact, 1 girl a week so far. Maybe a relatively small number to some but I was talking about MY strategy and so far, well all these rendez-vous were perfect so in MY case it's working. I don't compare myself to other Merbists ( why would I do that ) but all I'll say is that I'm only 30 and just started a new career and got my first house so soon, very soon, I'll see more girls. Promise, "Booker man".

  8. #8
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    44 to be exact, 1 girl a week so far. Maybe a relatively small number to some but I was talking about MY strategy and so far, well all these rendez-vous were perfect so in MY case it's working. I don't compare myself to other Merbists ( why would I do that ) but all I'll say is that I'm only 30 and just started a new career and got my first house so soon, very soon, I'll see more girls. Promise, "Booker man".
    Excellent for you ,keep the strategy until it stops working .You have also a great plus side, your age ,girls might be more tempted to meet a 30 years old happy guy ,then a grumpy older guy ,its not a easy job for the ladies because not all are" Gentleman"

    But the purpose of the tread was
    Quote Originally Posted by marky1234 View Post
    Twice this W-E I was flushed 2 hours before meetings with 2 Montreal hotties who work for 2 Montreal's biggest agencies. Is this a common practice ?
    The answer is still yes



    Cheers




    Booker

  9. #9
    I'm sorry booker, i really dont get what it has to do with anything by saying that a guy is unexperienced because he books girls at the beginning of there shift ??


    Maybe i'm totally dumb or you are not clear enough

  10. #10
    I believe Booker was referring to the fact that we don't know what the girls have done before meeting us, regardless if it's 9am or 8pm at night. There are so many factor to consider but i believe both are right: meeting a girl at the beginning of her shift might be safer but it's true that we don't know what happened before.

    I find it quit funny because two of my best encounters happened when I was the first and last client of two different ladies.

    For me, I really don't care if she just had sex or she had sex with 5 guys yesterday, as long as she's having a good time and she ask for more, i know i've done a better job than some other John's before me. I couldn't care less to be the best at this point...

  11. #11
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner addict View Post
    I'm sorry booker, i really dont get what it has to do with anything by saying that a guy is unexperienced because he books girls at the beginning of there shift ??


    Maybe i'm totally dumb or you are not clear enough
    Exactly it's not what I am saying .........
    Its is not because you have early dates ,that SP did not have lots of sex prior.That also have lives outside escorting .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrenard44 View Post
    I believe Booker was referring to the fact that we don't know what the girls have done before meeting us, regardless if it's 9am or 8pm at night. There are so many factor to consider but i believe both are right: meeting a girl at the beginning of her shift might be safer but it's true that we don't know what happened before.
    Right on the bullseye Jamesrenard


    Cheers




    Booker

  12. #12
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,715
    Girls that start there shift at 5-6 and you are the first client usually have a highter % of chances to be a better encounter. Usually it mean they work from 5 to 11-12, they still have time to party up after, they go back home around 4 am, they still have plenty of time to sleep and prepare the next day. Its really simple, more the hours advance, the more you can be on the receiving end of a "too drunk, too high" situation or a "bad client" result as well. No matter if she started her shift at 1 pm, if you book her at 8, she is at the end of her shift and the result will be similar as seeing her at 1 am...

    For me early appointements (in term of shifts) always have numerous times proven to be better. Sure she can had sex with her boytoy, boyfriend or whatever, so they "fresh in term of sex" factor is not always true, but the fresh factor in term of state of mind is usually there.

    Also when you book an early encounter, usually chances she get on time are much better. There is a lot of factors.

    I personally go for these when possible and as Gentleman Jon its a stragey that proven to be effective.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  13. #13
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post

    Also when you book an early encounter, usually chances she get on time are much better. There is a lot of factors.
    Hello HM and all


    I actually have a anecdote about this ,which happened as a client and not a" Booker "
    About a year or so ago with a very well reviewed young lady in a very well known agency .
    I was trying to prebook a duo .
    The Booker told the only place he could put me was at the end of her shift ,which was at the beginning of the other young lady shift .
    I accepted since I had seen her many times before and her performance was always extraordinary .
    Anyhow the two ladies arrived on time or very close and the one that was ending her shift said to me you are lucky Booker because I am exceeding my maximum calls of the night with you .

    I said thanks gorgeous ,finally it was a out of the ordinary duo with lots interaction .
    Even if I was the last client of the day and last client of the week for her ,she still had lots and lots of energy ,two bunnies hoping for two hours ,but when they left they told me that they where officially pooped !Lol

    Sometimes being ,is not so terrible

    Cheers





    Booker

  14. #14
    Have to agree with GentlemanJon and HalloweenMike, I always try to see a girls at the beginning of her shift and if at all possible be the 1st client of the day. I have found that this is the best guarantee that you are getting someone that is rested and "fresh". While this is not a 100% sure thing, over the years it has worked pretty consistently for me. A lot of my "bad experiences" have been with ladies late in the evening at the end of their shift after they have been with several other customers . You can really see the difference and I have had both excellent and poor experiences with the same lady depending on when I met her in her shift.

    Another "benefit" for me of booking 1st is that the encounter will generally be earlier in the day, probably afternoon or early evening when I'm also not as tired and in better shape that when I meet a girl at a much later hour.

    In the end whatever works for you is best

  15. #15
    Sometimes it's better to be not the first customer of the day. Some girls warm up during their first meeting. It's relative to each sp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •