Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SP with bad temper

Banned

SP with bad temper

Hola,

Anyone have met an SP with a bad temper ? Me yes, but I want to keep it low profile.

Regards,

GF

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Plusieurs !Lol

Quand tu es Booker ,tu connais les demoiselles sous un angle différent

Au Plaisir

Booker

My ATF , who normally was sweet as an angel....could at times have a violent temper.
    I never knew what could set her off. Being around her was like walking through a minefield clutching my balls.
    I loved it....loved the excitement since it kept me on my toes.

One example was when she was over at my place for dinner and we finished a bottle of wine and I poured her a glass from a new bottle.
    She got mad because I didn`t change her glass before pouring from a new bottle . Since it was the same brand I told her that we were in my house and not in a 4 star restaurant. She took her glass and threw it on the floor....called a cab and stormed out of my place. Three weeks later I saw her again as if nothing had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    My ATF , who normally was sweet as an angel....could at times have a violent temper.
    I never knew what could set her off. Being around her was like walking through a minefield clutching my balls.

One example was when she was over at my place for dinner and we finished a bottle of wine and I poured her a glass from a new bottle.
    She got mad because I didn`t change her glass before pouring from a new bottle . Since it was the same brand I told her that we were in my house and not in a 4 star restaurant. She took her glass and threw it on the floor....called a cab and stormed out of my place. Three weeks later I saw her again as if nothing had happened.
    I already have a GF that i have to tolerate her crazy, i don't need this shit from SP. plus i have a bad temper when provoked and i could retaliate. if she is crazy enough she might get LE involved...

Thats not a SP thats a gf.

Well, hmmm, face-to-face, I don't recall it happenned,

however it happened trough emails, and man, i simply asked questions about her services etc, damn she wrote lots of stupid things, then I told myself, I will pass on that one...

As for face to face, maybe I can recall 2 meetings where a sp or mp, it started kinda cold or tense but as the meeting went along, they ended up all giddy and in a good mood, all smiles... weird, isn't it?

I don't think I ever met a SP with a bad temper, if they did, I wasn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by VongMaster View Post
    Thats not a SP thats a gf.
    She was more of a sugar babe.

I have not met an SP showing her temper directed at me face to face yet (knock on wood) but I definitely met SPs I know who strongly exhibit the personality traits of having a bad temper. I have only met three of them through out my ten years of hobbying and I have learned this. NEVER turn this into some sort of long term relationship in any shape or form. This hobby is very much like going on an interview with Goldman Sachs. After so many meetings and encounters one's true colors are going to show. You can get away with things showing your best foot forward for only so long.

✴ ✴ ✴ MyWonderland ✴ ✴ ✴
    Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    Anyone have met an SP with a bad temper ?

Only about SPs right?

Yes. I won't go into too much detail except that it was caused by high heels. I had told her beforehand that we were going some place with old cobblestones and we'd likely have to walk a few blocks and specifically asked her to wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately like with most women, comfort takes a back seat to looking good, and when the inevitable occurred all her anger was directed towards me. Also, on the same trip, it was my fault I did not inform her of the weather forecast and not packing the correct clothes became my fault as well.

the last of the mohicans

That is quite intense, i'm not sure if i could be so cool and calm if a girl did that to me
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Girls with bad tempers can be extremely passionate? Just like the jealous girl. Still, I want to avoid this kind of drama with equl passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    That is quite intense, i'm not sure if i could be so cool and calm if a girl did that to me
    sounds like he wasn't as shocked based on previous experience with her.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingstone View Post
    Yes. I won't go into too much detail except that it was caused by high heels. I had told her beforehand that we were going some place with old cobblestones and we'd likely have to walk a few blocks and specifically asked her to wear comfortable shoes. Unfortunately like with most women, comfort takes a back seat to looking good, and when the inevitable occurred all her anger was directed towards me. Also, on the same trip, it was my fault I did not inform her of the weather forecast and not packing the correct clothes became my fault as well.
    sounds like you were supposed to call a taxi.

the last of the mohicans
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara Versailles View Post
    Only about SPs right?

Well yes..i would hope if a client had a bad temper that you would kick him out or leave immediately.
    It isn't as easy for the customer once you've paid to just walk away from a bad temper with a hard-on and getting ripped off ;-)
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast