Thread: TUESDAY @ Vogue ★★★★★ DON'T MISS SARAH ~ VIRGINIE & JASMINE TODAY! ★★★★★ 438-939-8873

Cool TUESDAY @ Vogue ★★★★★ DON'T MISS SARAH ~ VIRGINIE & JASMINE TODAY! ★★★★★ 438-939-8873

Welcome to Vogue!

The new upscale agency that commits itself to answer all of your highest expectations
    Outcall Only

Grand Opening at Vogue Upscale Agency !!!
    Get in touch with us ! Gentlemans we want to hear from you, have your input & let you all know what kind of high costumer service we want to provide right from the start.

Our professional services will make you enter a world of pleasure meeting the highest standards of the markets.our commitment to satisfy all our costumers translates itself by listening to your specific needs, a huge choice of gorgeous young women,a secure environment and an absolute discretion.

Get in touch with us ! Contact Max : 438 939 8873 Montreal and surrounding

We open phone line at 10ham today

Sarah NEW *HOT*
    Spinner brunette quebecoise

20 years old , 34 B , 110 Lbs, 5''5
    Brunette With Green eyes
    Service : GFE
    Rate : 220$/h
    Get in touch with us !

Let me introduce you new bomb sarah! Amazing spinner with 34B black hair and green eyes. Gorgeous spinner body and bubbly attitude. Give a try to this new sweetheart guys. Its her first ever in th
    is buisness guys ...she told me that she want to try a new experience...please be really nice this girl IS simply gorgeous.

Give me a call for info. You will be amaze guys take my word

Amazing brunette quebecoise

23years old , 34 B Natural , 107 Lbs, 5''3
    Hazel eyes With Brown hair
    Service : GFE
    Rate : 200$/h
    Get in touch with us !

Another great addition at Vogue guys....This hottie dont need any introduction. Petite with brown hair, top notched attitude that young spinner will totally blow your mind away. One of the best GFE+ in town period.

Vogue Approved

Amazing brunette quebecoise with 34DD

25years old , NEW 34 DD enchanced , 127 Lbs, 5''7
    Blue Eyes With Black hair
    Rate : 200$/h
    Service: WOW
    Get in touch with us !

Hey gents... Vogue Agency bring you another amazing young lady today. Jasmine is a pretty fitness girl with top notched attitude.

Jasmine is the total package guys, real passionate service top notched attitude with gorgeous shape and brand new 34DD
    call us for more info.

Vogue Upscale Agency