Thread: Monica Del Fiore your Ultimate Fantasy...NEW DROPDEAD GORGEOUS PICS!

Exclamation Monica Del Fiore your Ultimate Fantasy...NEW DROPDEAD GORGEOUS PICS!

Beloved Gentlemen,

If we have not had the pleasure to meet before, let me introduce myself... I am Monica, a gorgeous playmate model from Montreal. I often have been described as a sensual, tender, affectionate, breathtaking and wildly passionate lady who provides an intense and sincere experience. Time spent with me will always seem too short.

With over 7 years of experience in the industry, I started with an agency and gradually made my way to the top Elite tier Montreal has to offer. This business taught me more about myself and human behavior. I can proudly say that I apply my experience and understanding in the pursuit for happiness in each encounter to make it truly special.

I am an Epicurean; the kind of lady who prefers quality over quantity. A fine wine over a few cheap bottles, high end lingerie set over a few regular outfits and luxury retreats over low cost vacations. I use that same mantra when I chose my lovers. I’ve loved this profession since my first day and I always treat my man as a King.

I am a Mediterranean beauty; A perfect elixir of Italian/Belgian and Arabic origins. I have juicy lips, mesmerizing hazel eyes and long sexy chocolate colored hair. With dreamy curves and standing 5’7″, 135lbs with a stunning 34FF enhanced for your pleasure. I have tanned slender legs, soft and silky skin, elegant size 8 feet and a silhouette that you will love having in your arms and at your table. I am working hard on my physique to always exceed your expectations; regularly going to the gym and rollerblading in my neighborhood. I enjoy deep conversations that stimulate both mind and soul. Each moment we spend together is sure to captivate you.

I can happily arrange a meeting with couples or bring one of my stunning girlfriends into the mix, please inquire for more info.

- I'm offering a "SULTRY ADVENTURES" SPECIAL rate for MERB members ONLY...

*NB: Take advantage of the current special as my donations will increase as of FEBRUARY 2016

HH - Blink of an eye - $250 (RECEIVING YOU ONLY)

1H - First encounter - $450

2H - Secret rendez-vous - $800
    3H - Strawberries & Chocolate - $1100
    4H - Champagne & Caviar - $1300
    6H - Dinner & Dessert - $1800

**PLEASE mention the Special (and your MERB handle) while booking, Thank you!!**

*Also available for longer rendez-vous, kindly contact me for more information.
    **My rates are non-negotiable; please do not try to bargain in any manner.
    ~ Please note that I can receive you in my chic Studio (10min. from downtown) any day of the week for your convenience. I can also meet you at the location of your preference.
    - I am a very open-minded lady and I am always aiming to please my partner; we can discuss further as we get to know each other.

I am offering duos with a highly selective few to always providing you with the very best experience there is out there. Very different from one another, you will certainly find your perfect pair.
    I count as partners ADISSON RICHARD, TIFFANY STROMBLAND and JADE to name a few. Don't hesitate to contact me for more info, pictures and rates.

A little more about myself:

If you need further information or for questions and bookings, please write me a note:

I am your companion for all occasions. Whether it’s for a casually charming dinner, a memorable evening or a dreamy weekend; when you wish to reward yourself, I am your ultimate fantasy.
    Let’s discover each other…

Monica xoxo

You can now reach me at this number (text messages ONLY): 1(514)566-8631

~ I have excellent testimonies on various boards, Reserve early to experience the true meaning of an Elite companion.

**My previous visits were a huge success, thanks gents for such a warm welcome in your beautiful city! Here's my next touring dates confirmed in your city. Reserve early as my availabilities are limited. Can't wait to enjoy more delightful moments with you darlings!

DUOS with my gorgeous friend TIFFANY STROMBLAND available for these two tours, prebook now!

Tuesday January 5th - from 1pm to 1am

Wednesday January 6th - from 8am to 2pm

Friday January 22nd - from noon to 1am

Saturday January 23rd - from 9am to 4pm

Monday December 21st - from noon to 4pm

- To be announced!

*Kindly inquire for any special scheduling request (early morning or late night adventure) and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
    **I will be available to receive or visit you to your convenience, my luxurious yet discreet Hotels will be located downtown. Please take note that transportation fees may apply for outcall rendez-vous.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Monica Del Fiore; 12-15-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Exclamation Updated Schedule!

Here's my updated schedule until the end of JANUARY 2016!

As of FEBRUARY 2016, I am going back to school to do Medical studies. I will THEN be ONLY available during evenings and weekends (with possible exceptions from time to time).
    NOW is the time to truly enjoy my full time availability!

**Still some great availabilities for THIS WEEK, who wants to play?! PREBOOK NOW!!

Tuesday December 15th - from 1pm to 6pm & from 7pm to 8pm

Wednesday December 16th - from 2pm to 5pm

Thursday December 17th - from 9am to 11am - SHOOTING VIP

Friday December 18th - from 9am to noon

Saturday December 19th - BOOKED

Sunday December 20th - from 9am to 8pm

Monday December 21st - from noon to 4pm - QUEBEC

Tuesday December 22nd - from noon to 4pm & from 6pm to 10pm

Wednesday December 23rd - BOOKED

Thursday December 24th - OFF

Friday December 25th - OFF

Saturday December 26th - from 9am to 9pm

Sunday December 27th - from 9am to 6pm

Monday December 28th - BOOKED

Tuesday December 29th - from noon to 10pm

Wednesday December 30th - from 8am to 10pm

Thursday December 31st - OFF

Friday January 1st - OFF

Saturday January 2nd - from 9am to 9pm

Sunday January 3rd - from 9am to 9pm

Monday January 4th - BOOKED

Tuesday January 5th - from 1pm to 1am - TORONTO

Wednesday January 6th - from 8am to 2pm - TORONTO

Thursday January 7th - BOOKED

Friday January 8th - from 4pm to 10pm

Saturday January 9th - from 9am to 9pm

Sunday January 10th - from 9am to 9pm

Monday January 11th to Monday January 18th - OFF - ST-BARTHS

Tuesday January 19th - from 9am to 10pm

Wednesday January 20th - from 9am to 10pm

Thursday January 21st - from 9am to 10pm

Friday January 22nd - from noon to 1am - TORONTO

Saturday January 23rd - from 9am to 4pm - TORONTO

Sunday January 24th - from 9am to 9pm

Monday January 25th - from 9am to 10pm

Tuesday January 26th - from 9am to 10pm

Wednesday January 27th - from 9am to 10pm

Thursday January 28th - from 9am to 6pm

Friday January 29th - OFF - STARTING SCHOOL!

Saturday January 30th - from 9am to 9pm

Sunday January 31st - from 9am to 9pm

**I can make myself available for you earlier or later than what is mentioned above assuming that you are kindly making the request at least 24H in advance, thank you for your understanding.**

WINTER is coming!! Use this perfect moment to treat and pamper yourself... you deserve a little break and I know just how to make you enjoy every second of it!
    Reserve early a divine moment together...

Monica xoxo

You can now reach me at this number (text messages ONLY): 1(514)566-8631 or as always via email:

Last edited by Monica Del Fiore; 12-15-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Exclamation News!

Should you wish to see more of me before a first booking or a tease while waiting for our next encounter...
    I invite you to follow me on Twitter, new selfies posted every other day!

*New VIDEOSHOOT will be up soon!
    **EXCLUSIVE PHOTOSHOOT (VIP section) artistic nude for my privileged clients is upcoming in December!
    ***My brand new WEBSITE will be launched online in 2016, STAY TUNED!!
    *I will be on vacation in ST-BARTHS working on my tan from January 11th to 18th inclusively.

Can't wait to meet up!

Monica xoxo