Thread: Advantages of Doggie-Style and Awful Story

Advantages of Doggie-Style and Awful Story

I am pretty routine and for vaginal sex, I pretty much go exclusively with rear entry.

I find it allows for deeper penetration, more ability to thrust at just the right time and for a larger bottomed girl it can be nice to feel her butt against my groin (and if, God forbid, she is larger in the stomach that part is hidden). For a spinner I can usually kiss her neck and I can see her long, lovely hair (and if, unfortunately, I do not happen to be that attracted to her face that part of her is hidden).

I just basically almost always go with doggie style. Today a Canadian paper revealed another advantage of rear-entry over missionary. If missionary position is used in a hot tub, and the party on top has a heart attack, the person on the bottom might drown. Sounds like it kind of spoiled the wedding.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domest...0T105920151112

Tragic.

I guess the daughter won't have any sex during her honeymoon.

She drowned in a hot tub when he had a heart attack and collapsed on top of her.
    Most likely in this situation they were in doggy position.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    She drowned in a hot tub when he had a heart attack and collapsed on top of her.
    Most likely in this situation they were in doggy position.
    You might be right. I was guessing missionary.

Not sure what Spanish is for missionary and doggie-style when the police report is translated.

Advantage for me: She doesn't see my Jelly moving when i'm behind her
    Advantage for her: She doesn't see my Jelly moving when i'm behind her

Missionary would be tough to enjoy in a hot tub for any woman without some built in support. Chances are high the corpulent husband would be a large risk (no pun) for pushing her under anyway if nothing else happened.

Of all the things to die from. Incredible.

Also, I find doggie the worst way to get deep especially if her cheeks are big. Missionary and cowgirl for me, and I love seeing her face to face as much as possible.

iS

This is quite tragic. I'd suggest we lose weight so we don't accidently crush our significant other and we should all be strong enough to get someone off us because you never know when you're going to need it. A fight for your life is unlikely to involve someone the same size as you.