Thread: Topless haircut available in Montreal or Ottawa?

Topless haircut available in Montreal or Ottawa?

Seeking a Topless haircut from attractive girls in Montreal or Ottawa, anyone with intel much appreciated, also seeking Topless restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by monboy View Post
    Seeking a Topless haircut from attractive girls in Montreal or Ottawa, anyone with intel much appreciated, also seeking Topless restaurants
    Well if you're bald. Aren't all haircuts top less?

excuse me? what difference does it make if I'm bald, I'm seeking a pretty girl to cut my hair while she's topless. So difficult to understand I guess.

Not much to cut if you're bald.

I'm not bald, I wanna get my hair cut from a topless girl

There was a place on Harwood (hwy 20) in Dorion...Clip Strip / Exxxotica.

If you google it you may find some info.

was it near Hilltop?

Not too far. Hilltop was on the highway that linked the 20 and 40 (now labelled the 530 I believe). This place is on the 20 where it goes through Dorion, in a small strip mall between a gym and a paint store.

yeah but isn't that just an Adult video store where they offer massages in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by monboy View Post

HAHA!!!, just read this, Ottawa is the most boring, conservative, dreary, dead city on the planet, it was voted the most boring city in Canada(with honours I might add), the mere mention of the word "Topless" would cause outrage at city hall, it would be the last city in the world to ever approve of such a place.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I once saw an sp who told me she was also a hairdresser. We were joking around later and i told her to bring her hair cutter the next time we'd see one another. Sure enough, when i saw her again a few weeks later, she brought along her hair cutter and i asked her to cut my hair while fully nude. And she did!

So if you happen to know an sp who also happens to be a hairdresser (believe me, there are many!), just do the same thing i did.

This is a great idea Doc, I'm wondering why I never thought of this idea as I have met SP's who did cut hair on the side, I can just imagine someone like Sexy Judy with her big natural tities cutting my hair.