Thread: Rose Delacourt, your sweet girl-next-door waiting to meet you

Rose Delacourt, your sweet girl-next-door waiting to meet you

Do you remember that sweet and pretty neighbor you used to have? Or that classmate who would steal everyone's heart only with her charm? She'd always have that smile inevitably followed by a laugh that would make your heart skip a beat. Now, imagine if that girl were sitting right next to you and instead of being shy, you'd be the one to make her laugh. Then, a little while later, you find yourself alone in a room with her where nobody and nothing else matters but you. What would you do then? Let's find out.

Hey you, fancy meeting you here . As you probably know by now, I'm Rose Delacourt, but you can just call me Rose. I am a young courtisane of 20 years old. I am passionate about life and I believe that we are meant not only to live, but to thrive. We each have a different way of doing so, but if you ask me, I'd say sports and food and a little (or a lot) of something naughtier pretty much makes me happy. I work out daily and I even ran a half-marathon recently. For that reason, I like meeting gentlemen who value their well-being and their hygiene. I have a lot to offer and I'd love to share my ''joie de vivre'' with you and hopefully bring you a little sunshine in your life. Shall we?

1h: 240$ (220$ MERB SPECIAL * will last until the end of december - please send me your Merb handle in the email)
    1.5h: 360$ (320$ MERB SPECIAL)
    2h: 480$ (420$ MERB SPECIAL)

Friday November 20th: 9.30AM to 10.30AM
    Saturday November 21h: MERB PARTY xox
    Sunday November 22nd: OFF
    Monday November 23rd: 8am to 2.30pm
    Tuesday November 24th: 8am to 10am
    Wednesday November 25th: 8am to 11.30am AND 1.30PM to 6.30PM
    Thursday November 26th: OFF
    Friday November 27th: ALL DAY

Contact me :

kisses and hugs xoxo

Rose Delacourt
    Last edited by Mod30; 11-20-2015 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Link to reviews deleted.