Thread: Hobby and Threat

Banned

Hobby and Threat

Good evening,

Week-end is probaly started for most of us, I was wondering if you did ever get threat while hobbying ? That applies to ladies and gents, and obviously no name should be specified... I am just curious to see if that business is healthy or not.

Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    Good evening,

Week-end is probaly started for most of us, I was wondering if you did ever get threat while hobbying ? That applies to ladies and gents, and obviously no name should be specified... I am just curious to see if that business is healthy or not.

Thanks in advance,
    If I understand your question correctly, it seems like you're asking if anyone has ever been threatened physically while doing this. I've hobbied off & on for about the last 7-8 years without any incidents except for March of 2013 when I had a terrible & traumatic event happen to me. I seriously thought about writing about the incident here but could never bring myself to do it. I'd still prefer not to write all about it now but I'll be at the VIP-4 event so if anyone is curious to hear about the "threat" and more that I received, I would have no problem telling the story again. It's basically completely behind me by now but for those that ever hear the story, you'll understand how it was the worst & scariest night of my life!!... I hope I didn't just go off-topic with my answer in regards to the "threat" question becuz it's possible u were referring to a different kind of threat

Banned
    No, you are not... In fact, it can be any verbal/psychological or physical threat... between customers. Any form of threat. Personally, I never had any threat... but I am just curious. I am sure that 100% of us what to live their experience in a quiet and safe environment...