Thread: Does stretching = Yoga

Banned

Does stretching = Yoga

Hi,

Big dilemna tonight between a friend and me. She says that stretching = Yoga... and I do not agree.

What do you think ?

Ultimately yoga is surely a must to meditate and achieve peace.

Thanks,

I'd have to agree with you grenouille...stretching is just that.

Yoga implies inner peace, focus and meditation as well as stretching.

A poor corrupt official
    Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post

What do you think ?
    I love Yoga pants...that is, on those women whose bodies are flattered by them. But some women who wear them should not.

http://thechive.com/category/girls/yoga-pants-girls/

In any case, stretching, doing yoga or just walking around, a girl with the right shape looks great in yoga pants.

Also, I don't think yoga was as popular as it is now before the invention of yoga pants.
    Strasser: By the way, the murder of the couriers, what has been done?
    Renault: Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
    Heinze: We already know who the murderer is.
    Strasser: Good. Is he in custody?
    Renault: Oh, there's no hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's. Everybody comes to Rick's.

I want to get into Yoga but my friend Marie-Ève told me that everytime she do Yoga all she think about is "don't fart, don't fart"....So I'm not going.

Lily from Montreal
    There are a lot of different yoga,some are actually very demanding physically and aimed at weight loss, I follow a program that leaves me sweating at the end while I also take class in a very Chakras based one with mantras and that one leaves me energized but the benefits are not physical ,so answer is yes and no...all yogas involves stretching but not all stretching are yoga....

Does makes wonder for my flexibility as the gentleman I had the chance to meet can attest loll

Banned
    Lily I am sure that you are a wonderful flexibile lady avec un esprit sain et en paix.... Merci...

Yoga is made of movement and counter movement! You stretch and unstretch to replace the muscle.
    It makes you better you in any sports . More focus under stress , more resilient under load also less prone to injury because your body can take more overstreching because more flexible. Also breathing is important to be able to push longer and retard your ejaculation !!!!!

Yup yoga is great for many things but stretching is not yoga !
    GOHABSGO

The yoga is one of the best ways to work on your longevity... and your libido because you should see all the suggestive poses that those women do in their tight pants !
    The few guys in the class have a nice view. (me too)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Red View Post
    The yoga is one of the best ways to work on your longevity... and your libido because you should see all the suggestive poses that those women do in their tights pants !
    I never thought about it, but it is true...

For me Yoga would include méditation work and stretching, but méditation or stretching are necessrarly yoga.

Banned
    I will have to ask her to come and read this thread... Incroyable....

you should see all the suggestive poses that those women do in their tight pants !
    OMG Lana Red in yoga pants??? I'm having convulsion

Quote Originally Posted by letsrock2012 View Post
    OMG Lana Red in yoga pants??? I'm having convulsion
    Thanks. I'll take it as a compliment.

I have received few times in yoga pants because I had this specific request and I also performed some yoga postures from time to time during a session (but must of us did, with or without newing it).

On a more serious note, I think it is important to choose the right kind of yoga class that will suit to your needs.
    Personnaly, I'm easily bored if I am not kept in action. So I prefer dynamic yoga (power yoga).

Yoga is a complete physical activity that stimulates your cardio, makes your muscles works and increases your flexibility in the same time. A so great investment on your health !!
    (this advertising was sponsored by the Universal Association Of Yoga )

Thanks. I'll take it as a compliment.
    Ho! It is believe me...
    Power yoga??? Hummm.. will check this one out...