Thread: Smooth skin - Ladies and/or men

Banned

Smooth skin - Ladies and/or men

Hi,

Let's be politicaly correct, we are in 2015... from your experience, who did you feel had a smooth and soft skin... You will notice that I did not use the expression "smoothest/softest". It is not a competition, just share a name of people that you did appreciate the softness of their skin. It does not mean, that others are bad...

Thanks,

Banned
    I will start by adding some name as soon as my memory will help me...

Ladies:
    Nov. 26th - Sexy Judy
    Nov. 26th - Gabrielle Garnier
    Nov. 26th - Nelly Duval
    Nov. 26th - Sofia Bellarose

Men:
    Nov. 26th - Me, despite being a frog I do have a smooth skin for a person of my age... Possibly due to numerous massage I got in my life !!!

Most ladies that I met, have wonderful soft legs. The first names that comes to my mind are; Alexandra from Vogue, Daphné from xxxtase and Sexy Judy.

I can say all the women in Montreal I have met have amazing soft smooth skin since they all moisturize. It is very tough to maintain such skin condition in Montreal especially the winter time when you blast yourself with that hard hot water. When I was living in Montreal and didn't know any better my skin was soft but was becoming rough and very itchy. A few girls I have met SP or not recommended I use BODY CREAM as oppose to body lotion. After taking up their recommendation I also have baby butt smooth skin as well. Ha ha. Also going vegan or mostly vegan and drinking lots of water really helped. Going vegan or somewhat vegan is very easy to do in Montreal because of all these amazing restaurants and eateries.

Banned
    Numerati, I agree with you... I meant the smoothest of the smoothest... soft almost like a baby...