Thread: Weird neighboors

Banned

Weird neighboors

Hello,

Another "weird" thread... Does any of you have weird neighboors?

Me yes, in summertime I can hear her singing loud Hawaïen song in the middle of the night...

What a weirdo... By chance I am moving, no more Summer to suffer.

Regards,

Is your neighbor cute? Hawaiian songs not so weird, then again im wierd, so there you go. Now think about if you were hearing satanic chanting and your cat disappears, now that's weird....devil worshipers are great neighbors, dont have to worry about getting robbed.. lol

Thor Jr

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Any chance she was singing my hawaiian favorites 'Tiny Bubbles' and 'Pearly Shells'?

I have a neighbour that vacuums his lawn to suck up the bird shit that he says damages his grass, now that's one weird neighbour, I personally think that anybody that vacuums their lawn has some serious mental issues.

My neighbor always uses a hammer on the exact same spot every two or three day around 9h30 pm.
    Never figured out why?? Not sure the landlord will appreciate a hole in the wall (hooooo... Pink Floyd??)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    I have a neighbour that vacuums his lawn to suck up the bird shit that he says damages his grass, now that's one weird neighbour, I personally think that anybody that vacuums their lawn has some serious mental issues.
    Serious mental issues... That neighbour is lucky that they have you as neighbour and not me. I would send a letter to a psychiatric hospital and describes the situation...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor Jr View Post
    Is your neighbor cute? Hawaiian songs not so weird, then again im wierd, so there you go. Now think about if you were hearing satanic chanting and your cat disappears, now that's weird....devil worshipers are great neighbors, dont have to worry about getting robbed.. lol

Thor Jr
    Uunfortunately the song was not the nice and inviting Hawaiian songs... music is nice, but the song itself is like a satanic process where the guy is yielling like crazy... it's almost crazy... a bit like a sacrifice session...

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    Serious mental issues... That neighbour is lucky that they have you as neighbour and not me. I would send a letter to a psychiatric hospital and describes the situation...
    It likely wouldn't make a difference. They could keep them under observation for 48 hours and then release them. Plus the fact many mental institutions rarely have any readily available beds and the waiting list for a bed may take a few days. There's also no law against vacuuming your own lawn. My parents once had a neighbour who'd mow her lawn at 10pm at night every 3 days. Sometimes at 8 in the morning. The cops were powerless unless it happened after 11pm.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I once had a neighbour who would go and lock himself in the laundry room next to my apartment every time i had sex. My bedroom was adjacent to the laundry room. Some of my neighbours would tell me about it. Sure, it bothered me a bit, but it didn't stop me from having sex. I'd meet this neighbour in the hallway and he'd appear hostile (or evasive). He was also a priest.

This summer I saw one of my neighbors wearing his shoes in the pool. Very Seinfeld-esque.