Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who among your SP/Indy companion is your favorite singer ?

Banned

Who among your SP/Indy companion is your favorite singer ?

Hello,

Just to be clear, I am refering her to real song... nothing sexual.

This summer I was with Judy for a longer appointment, and as we were drinking a lot more than usual, and being the party girl that we all know (her absence is noticed at the last 2 GT), she started to sing few songs. She is not bad at all... And a decent repertoire, I must admit.

Regards,

GF

you lucky bastard
    never happened to me
    although I did sing once for a companion...
    not one of my better moments
    Nae Quin! Nae King!
    Nae Lard! Nae Master!
    We willna be fooled again!

Terry Pratchett

Anastasia from Euphoria is a pretty decent rapper.

Geez you guys squeeze all that is out there with your companions. All I require is she show up on time and leave my butthole alone.

That she is, especially good when done in a bikini in a hot tub
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Anastasia from Euphoria is a pretty decent rapper.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I recall only two sps singing to me. The first was Lorrie of LFMJ. The other was Samantha (a.k.a. 'Samy'), the once-popular indy. In Lorrie's case, it was more of a duet. We sang "Il Quanti Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)" from Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. I sang Bocelli's part. She sang Brightman's. I think she overheard me singing when i went to the bathroom (i probably had the music playing) and she then joined me and we both sang together. Strange date, but she was also a strange girl (or her identical twin was...i'm still not sure i didn't see both without knowing about it).

This past summer a few sps asked me to sing to them. Two wanted me to sing to them while they were taking their shower. Another wanted me to sing while i greeted her the next time we'd see one another. Mission accomplished!

p.s. I was surprised to hear Saphire tell me the moment i first met her at my hotel: "I hear that you're quite the singer!" I was like "Huh? Who told you this?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I recall only two sps singing to me. The first was Lorrie of LFMJ. The other was Samantha (a.k.a. 'Samy'), the once-popular indy. In Lorrie's case, it was more of a duet. We sang "Il Quanti Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)" from Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. I sang Bocelli's part. She sang Brightman's. I think she overheard me singing when i went to the bathroom (i probably had the music playing) and she then joined me and we both sang together. Strange date, but she was also a strange girl (or her identical twin was...i'm still not sure i didn't see both without knowing about it).

This past summer a few sps asked me to sing to them. Two wanted me to sing to them while they were taking their shower. Another wanted me to sing while i greeted her the next time we'd see one another. Mission accomplished!

p.s. I was surprised to hear Saphire tell me the moment i first met her at my hotel: "I hear that you're quite the singer!" I was like "Huh? Who told you this?"
    Doc, you bring back to my memories some wonderful names... I never met Lorie from LFMJ, wasn't she a famous INdy later on ? I never met Sammy, but she was a wonderful courtesans if my memory is right...

How the hell does Saphire know that you are a great signer ? Did you have an overnight with her, and you sang during the night ?

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Does singing duet in moans count ?

Cheers

Booker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Does singing duet in moans count ?

Cheers

Booker
    Nice try !!!

Lea Norman from Indy Companion is an Opera singer and I heard her many occasion
    My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
    You got the rhythm you got the speed
    Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman140869 View Post
    Lea Norman from Indy Companion is an Opera singer and I heard her many occasion
    Wow that is interesting to know.... I should ask lgna69xxx for our next GT, if we could have a 30 minutes Amateur Night where we meet another side of us... Talent Show !!!

Quote Originally Posted by grenouilleforever View Post
    Wow that is interesting to know.... I should ask lgna69xxx for our next GT, if we could have a 30 minutes Amateur Night where we meet another side of us... Talent Show !!!
    Yeash that sounds cool a Talent show at GT. And BTW she is also a great SP, BJ is covered, but the rest is there
    My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
    You got the rhythm you got the speed
    Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet

the last of the mohicans
    Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    Geez you guys squeeze all that is out there with your companions. All I require is she show up on time and leave my butthole alone.
    Im with numerati on this with the exception of humming on my dick
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Doc, you bring back to my memories some wonderful names... I never met Lorie from LFMJ, wasn't she a famous INdy later on ? I never met Sammy, but she was a wonderful courtesans if my memory is right...
    Lorie was never an indy. After she disappeared from the business, i learned that she also had a twin sister. I remembered hearing stories about her sometimes bizarre behaviour. Sometimes she'd show up on a call and tell the client she had to leave for 5 or 10 minutes and when she'd return they notice a change in her. One of the first times i was with her, she told me she was against greek. Then the last time i saw her, we were in doggy and she suddenly said "Ca te tentes tu de faire l'anal?" I was stunned. Later, i asked her about her request and she told me that she sometimes likes doing it. So i was very confused. By the way, very few sps did greek back then. And then when i later heard about the identical twin, i wondered if maybe i had seen both girls without realizing it.

By the way, you missed out big time if you never met Samantha. She was one of the best! Ever!

How the hell does Saphire know that you are a great signer ? Did you have an overnight with her, and you sang during the night ?
    When i asked her about this, she told me that the other girl (sp) in the vehicle that dropped her off at my hotel knew that she was on her way to see me and mentionned to her that i sang very well.

Actually, Phil wanted to offer Karaoke to the ladies at VIP-1 so i said go ahead and only one lady submitted a sone to sing beforehand but she had to cancel. I have another idea that I "might" implement at VIP-5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast