Thread: Shower Head - %?&&&

Banned

Shower Head - %?&&&

Hello,

That thread will certainly keep ladieís attention, but it does keep mine. You go in the shower, then the person before you, left the shower head on, and you get all the water in your face, getting your hair all wet. For me, itís no big deal as I am almost bald.

What I hate in that situation, is often the water temperature is not immediately set to my taste and then I either burn myself, or itís way too cold.

I hate when that happened to me. What about you ?

Regards

GF

I usually turn on the water before I step in the shower & make sure the temp is right before I walk in... I thought that's how everybody did it

the last of the mohicans
    Why dont you run your hand under the water before stepping under the shower head face first to make sure the temperatures right?
    and dont you see that the shower is on before walking in?
    Im confused by the question
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Banned
    I guess we could call it "Distraction" or "Running without thinking"... Usually, I am very carefull, but I can guarantee you that I made that mistakes 2-3 times in my life...

My first reflex is always to stay away when I turn on a shower...

I love head in the shower!

I am the type of person who points the shower head towards the area a person would be standing when he/she turns the water on. Catches the odd person and puts a smile on my face, I am amused easily...
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Bemused...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    I am the type of person who points the shower head towards the area a person would be standing when he/she turns the water on. Catches the odd person and puts a smile on my face, I am amused easily...
    Ahahahaha... What a fucker!

The oddest threads... Who takes up the mantle now? It was BookerL with the multitude of threads before froggy.

Take a bath GF, this will solve your problems...LOL

Thor Jr

Earlier this week, I posted that I was so smart and that it never happened to me. Not later than last night, running to go out. I started the shower and I got cold water in my face.

I feel like a real smartass today.

MDF69

I hate it when I have to go into the winter air with wet hair. The other thing is clogged shower heads, make me crazy.

Banned
    You crack me up guys lol, you are so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Cleavage View Post
    You crack me up guys lol, you are so cute.
    We can be quite funny in Montrťal, let's keep it simple, enjoy life and have fun; good food, good wine, great company.

MDF69