Thread: UFC 194 : Aldo vs Mcgregor

Original Dude

UFC 194 : Aldo vs Mcgregor

Oh my my, we are just a few hours from the biggest UFC in a long time. I can't wait. I am rooting for Mcgregor, i just love the guy, so entertaining, makes for much better promo, an he is also pretty fun to watch fight. Aldo does not even speak english... But i think in the end Aldo will retain, i feel he is a more complete fighter... Only time will tell, but i can't wait for this event.

Not to dismish Wiedman vs Rockhold, this will also be one hell of a fight, i have no idea who will win, but if i got to pick one ill go with Weidman.
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

I am at Showgirls in Ft.Mcmurray. 6 people in the pub and none of the strippers would be hired at La Gent. As I text a dancer is sitting on the floor with a beer mug between her lags and people are throwing money at her hoping to win a free fridge magnet or poster. Fights starts soon and hope the dancers do not get in the way of the TV. Last time I was here a dancer offered me 2 dances and rub a nipple in my face for $85.... Did not happen.
    Back to the topic, many good fights tonight.

Original Dude
    Where you guys go to make bets? I am curious, altough i would had loose big time on this one if i did LOL.

I would had bet on Aldo to win by decision, i am so shocked of what happen but i am convince Aldo took a dive, i even made a video about it that got 17 000 views on youtube lol

I would had probably go with Weidman as well, but by decision, i am surprise of hwhat happen Rockhold did fough well.

Romero im surprise he won only by split, but oh well...

Its sad that Aldo vs Mcgregor left such a poor taste in my mouth, as before that the event was pretty good. Its 2 PPV so far im in disguste at the end (i was so shocked, mad, sad that Ronda loss like that at 193)
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max