Adventurous ladies, gentlemen and open-minded couples,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gabriella Laurence. I am a well-reviewed, established mature independent courtesan and exclusive travel companion from Montreal. It is with sincere pleasure that I offer a genuine, discreet and personal companionship experience, excluding games, drama and complications, to distinguished patrons who are looking to spend extended sensual moments in exquisite company.

Professional career aside, I enjoy experiencing as many dimensions of life as possible and being a part-time companion allows me the opportunity to meet new and interesting people, gain fresh perspectives on life and explore new adventures with distinguished companions; it is a special privilege to do so with a very few select suitors on a monthly basis.

Whether you would like to get together for a romantic date, a fun night on the town, a stimulating overnight escapade, a relaxing weekend getaway or if you are simply looking for a fun and engaging companion to spice up your business trip, whatever the occasion is, it will be my pleasure to meet with you, by special request only, at your upscale hotel or private residence in Halifax, Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton or Charlottetown for an exclusive extended engagement.

For more details, please visit my "Exclusive Adventures" web page.

To engage in a vibrant, stimulating experience filled with laughter, conversation, cuddles, passionate fiery intimacy and delightful sexiness, please visit my website and fill in my contact form or contact me via email:

Subject: An exclusive date with Gabriella in (your preferred city for a rendez-vous)
A minimum of 72 hours notice required – thank you.
*Most of my patrons reserve 3 to 6 weeks in advance*
Also inquire about my distinctive travel honorarium for December and January.

Planning a visit to Montreal in the upcoming weeks? Send me an email and let's see what type of adventure we can explore together.

I am looking forward to spending indulgent moments in your company!

With much anticipation,

Gabriella xox

Welcome to Distinctive Exclusivity, Exquisite Refinement & Classic Elegance!