Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Advice wanted

  1. #1

    Advice wanted

    Hi gentleman,

    Long time reader of the site, now posting because I need some advice. Let me explain the situation : my new girlfriend and I had our first sexual relation and she told me that she felt I was shy and I seemed like I didn't know what I was doing. She was sweet saying it wasn't a big deal, we'll get to know each other and that it was okay : there'll be plenty of other time. But to be honest, I'm not super comfortable when I'm having sex mainly because I don't really know what to do precisely (like how to give a good cunnilingus, orally or digitally). So I'm asking about meeting a lady this Monday in order that she teaches me what to do, give me feedback about what I'm doing and mainly what should I do to give her pleasure, etc. Which classy and open-minded lady would you recommend for such a task?

    Regards,

    M

  2. #2
    Mezine,

    Just listen to your girlfriend. Sex isn't really that complicated. Just learn what she wants and how she likes it. You don't have to see anyone apart from her to learn this. If you're not confident and need to practice, then practice on her! I'm sure she wouldn't mind! Good luck...

  3. #3
    Just study this book and you will be ok. Thinking an escort will show you how to satisfy a woman is plain stupid. Escorts are satisfied when they collect their fee.

    http://www.amazon.ca/Satisfy-Woman-E.../dp/1598879170

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    deplorable basket case
    Posts
    337
    this advice from Sam Kinison may be useful

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTJodJNDM0

  5. #5
    I would say the same thing gurgeh85 jut said

  6. #6
    I probably mention my favorite in Montreal too often, Darla at Wildtime, but the last time I saw her she spent a lot of time talking about specific sex acts from both an art and science perspective, what she likes, and how to get better at certain things from both a giving and receiving standpoint. She speaks perfect English and is very smart, so she came to mind when you posted this.

    And I know I am in the minority on this, but as long as you have the money, energy and time, I think the best time to see an occasional sex worker is when you are just starting to fall for a civilian girl. Keeps things in perspective and keeps you from getting pussy-whipped. You can find out if you really like the new girlfriend outside of sex.

    But do not be too naive and mention that you have been practicing with a sex worker. I am envisioning the comedy of you picking up some good techniques, making your new girlfriend really come before you do, but then accidentally admitting when she asks how you improved that you got some good tips from your favorite new hooker, and having her get pissed, dress, and leave you standing there with a boner.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    Patron just enlighted a good point : if she is used to see you shy and embarassed ...she might see a real difference after your encounter with the SP... she might start to get suspicious....
    A lot of women who plan on being domineering in a long-term relationship look for shy guys, and a girl declaring a guy to be "not that great at oral" at the first part of a relationship is not really a good sign. If she said that as a result of being sexual and really wanting to get off, that is fine, and she should be super happy if he improves and gets her off - regardless of whether that improvement came from tips from a sex worker. If she was critical because she wants to plant the seed that allows her to be in charge of the relationship and take credit for all improvements, that is not good. Best to make her start cumming and see which of the two angles she was coming at him from.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    A lot of women who plan on being domineering in a long-term relationship look for shy guys, and a girl declaring a guy to be "not that great at oral" at the first part of a relationship is not really a good sign. If she said that as a result of being sexual and really wanting to get off, that is fine, and she should be super happy if he improves and gets her off - regardless of whether that improvement came from tips from a sex worker. If she was critical because she wants to plant the seed that allows her to be in charge of the relationship and take credit for all improvements, that is not good. Best to make her start cumming and see which of the two angles she was coming at him from.
    Patron , what are your sources ? Can you back up anything with references to scientific journals , studies and what not ? or is this just a hunch ?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8122 View Post
    Patron , what are your sources ? Can you back up anything with references to scientific journals , studies and what not ? or is this just a hunch ?
    Close observations of others, listening to the wisdom of others, and practical fucking experiences.

    The original posting may have just been someone trolling or having fun, but if it was serious, did anyone notice the conspicuous absence of whether or not she was good at performing fellatio? If she did not do so, or swallow, but complained about his fingering/cunnilingus skills, I am really concerned.

    I wouldn't be budgeting too much for her Christmas gift until things improve.

    The simple fact is that attractive women during their teens and twenties hold all the cards in a relationship and can pull all the strings. That is why I have always asserted that a young man should make room for a few good sex workers in his life while he is in his teens and twenties, otherwise he just spends all his time getting his strings pulled.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hookersville
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezine View Post
    Hi gentleman,

    Long time reader of the site, now posting because I need some advice. Let me explain the situation : my new girlfriend and I had our first sexual relation and she told me that she felt I was shy and I seemed like I didn't know what I was doing. She was sweet saying it wasn't a big deal, we'll get to know each other and that it was okay : there'll be plenty of other time. But to be honest, I'm not super comfortable when I'm having sex mainly because I don't really know what to do precisely (like how to give a good cunnilingus, orally or digitally). So I'm asking about meeting a lady this Monday in order that she teaches me what to do, give me feedback about what I'm doing and mainly what should I do to give her pleasure, etc. Which classy and open-minded lady would you recommend for such a task?

    Regards,

    M
    Like the you tube video says "Lick the Alphabet"
    My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
    You got the rhythm you got the speed
    Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hookersville
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeDover View Post
    this advice from Sam Kinison may be useful

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTJodJNDM0
    This one is too funny
    My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
    You got the rhythm you got the speed
    Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet

  12. #12
    Ok... So, if now you are shy and intimidated, then you become more confident after your meeting with a SP, how will you explain your new confidence and growing expertise to your new girlfriend?

    Girls are not so dumb... If you don't learn from your girlfriend, she'll know right away that you are seeing someone else...

  13. #13
    Well it would seem to me that you should consider as Alyssa has suggested, communicating with your new friend. She may just surprise you and open up with some sexual fantasies....

    And should you feel strongly about meeting someone who knows a thing or two about human desires and interactions, seems like a very good choice would be the kind and helpful soul Alyssa Roze

  14. #14
    Sexual Deviant
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Ottawa
    Posts
    383
    Just pretty much do the opposite of anything Patron says to do and you'll be juuust fine!

    No for real though, your girlfriend sounds like she likes you, since she's being patient and wanting to work with you to improve things, many others wouldn't be that patient. Take advantage of this and ask her what she likes, get her to teach you! She'll probably love having a fresh canvas to paint on..if you catch my drift

    Seeing an SP in this situation would only cause you further issues, as it will give you unrealistic expectations of what regular sex in a relationship is like and can potentially have a negative effect. I would spend more time playing with your gal!
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbear1966 View Post
    Well it would seem to me that you should consider as Alyssa has suggested, communicating with your new friend. She may just surprise you and open up with some sexual fantasies....

    And should you feel strongly about meeting someone who knows a thing or two about human desires and interactions, seems like a very good choice would be the kind and helpful soul Alyssa Roze
    ??? Am I missing something here. I really did not get from the original post that the guy was interested in a dominatrix.

    He was considering the possibility of getting an escort who he could have sex with to gain more experience with and who would communicate with him regarding performance in a non threatening and fun manner. I suggested someone, although there are many others that fit the bill. Doesn't seem a typical dominatrix role, and I thought that is what Alyssa is, but maybe I am mistaken.

    Of course, the original post may or may not be true, but in the somewhat awkward situation in which the girl is more experienced than the guy, wouldn't the ideal girl who was really into him not even mention this dynamic, but instead just fuck his brains out time and time again while casually making some performance suggestions? I don't think the original poster's idea is entirely bad - use a good escort to gain experience - but I suspect the benefit would show up in the next "civilian" relationship more so than the current one. I am skeptical of a relationship in which the current girlfriend is critical of something that most ladies would have the sense to be quiet about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •