My best friend told me you're the best lick in town
You got the rhythm you got the speed
Mama's little baby likes it short and sweet
This condom from Texas A&M is one the Bill Gates condoms.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded grants to create affordable, latex-free condoms to fight HIV. They are also funding the University of Wollongong in Australia to develop a condom that feels like skin.
Whaaat Billy Borg Gates's in condoms now??? What is the world comming to??
Nae Quin! Nae King!
Nae Lard! Nae Master!
We willna be fooled again!
Glow-in-the-Dark condoms. They were quite popular in the 80's.
Trojan Double Pleasure Naked Sensation. I use them with a SP and she seems to enjoy it very much!
I looking for condom that don't taste latex so much.My ATF do only CBJ and we used before Magnum but that really taste latex after when she kiss me.She received a condom sample i think that was Trojan but not sure that was pretty good cause they had no latex taste so she buy Trojan but wrong brand cause they taste bad.So any suggestion for a good CBJ for kissing after without latex taste
Devil Ghost MC Support 81
Thank you Lana l'll check it out
Devil Ghost MC Support 81
Lifestyles also make flavoured condoms - I like banana, lol. The flavour doesn't last very long but they don't have that weird condom taste to them at all.
Personally I find the Skyn condoms smell nasty, which makes them taste funny too. I like them and use them for FS but prefer not to have them near my face.
With my favorite lady, we use the Durex non-latex condoms. She tells me they don't have the funny smell or taste of the Lifestyle Skin.
Trojan bareskin supra, they are made from polyurethane and are very thin. they are very good, but they are rather small, they are patterned after Japanese condoms wich are the thinnest in the world. from the okamoto brand. the okamoto crown skinless skin is widely regarded as the greatest condom in the world. unfortunately it w'ont fit if you are above average. okamoto makes the thinnest condoms in the world. model 0,02 and model 0,03 in polyurethane. a human hair is 0,07mm in thickness. thinnest condoms in Canada are Trojan bareskins. they are 0,046mm thick.
the condoms I use are durex love sex real feel. they are non latex made with polyisoprene and they are quite thin. they are also just under a magnum in size. most of the very thins condoms unfortunately are best for average to small size. they are all patterned after Japanese condoms.
the worst condoms are lifestyles. they are cheap condoms for the most part. they feel like a dishes glove.
I always carry my own condoms. the best condoms are expensive. a box of Trojan bareskin supra will cost over 12 bucks for 10 condoms and a box of durex love sex real feel will cost the same for 12 condoms. you can have 40 lifestyles for a couple of bucks easily.
It seems that you can buy Okamoto Zero One 0.01 mm in Canada
That I would like to see and test, my only question ( a noob one) is can you bring you own brand of condoms when you meet?
I repeat a lot, which biases the sample, but I generally find that 75 percent of providers are okay with the customer supplying the condom. The other 25 percent I guess are paranoid that it has been altered our something?