Thread: A wonderful 2015 and some thanks to the community !!

A wonderful 2015 and some thanks to the community !!

Dear Merbites,

A quick word to thank you all for making life entertaining with the posts, avoid some unfortunate encounters through your reviews and also making us feel welcomed...

I used to use this site simply to look at reviews and trying not to make mistakes in booking. Now, I'm finding myself fascinated with some of the threads, meeting new people at VIP4 and the Indy Soirée as well as enjoying the writing of a few merbites (GF, sad to see him go, Ricky Bonds, Doc, Cloudsmurf, Smuller, Johnny82 and Jim from the Soirée and some of the ladies that I find too funny and down to earth)...

Thank you also to the ladies I have met this year with which I've enjoyed a few hours. Each of them was special in its own way and gave me a little time apart from the realities of everyday life. I'm looking to repeat with some this year and also meet new ladies.

I enjoy reading the threads very much and will try to do a better job at revieweing the ladies although it is kind of against my personality but may be a necessary evil if I wish this community to continue... My resolution for 2016 !!

I wish you all the best for 2016, health, laughter, love and a few "O''... Stay safe, play well and above all else, empathy and respect for others...

Thanks also to the Mods for keeping this a very nice place...

AP

Yes indeed 2015 was a wonderful year, Merci à la communauté pour la précieuse collaboration et c'est beaucoup grâce à vous si j'ai pu avoir d'aussi belles rencontres cette année. Ce fut une année vraiment mémorable et exceptionnelle. La nouvelle Année s'annonce très bien et j'ai plein de belles rencontres à prévoir. Je souhaite à tous d'avoir en 2016 de formidables rencontres que vous partagerez avec nous. Bonne et Heureuse Année à tous et toutes . Merci à toutes les Courtisanes rencontrées en 2015 pour les magnifiques heures de plaisir et de bonheur passées en votre compagnie. Life is beautiful.

the last of the mohicans
    Thank you, happy new year to you and yours
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Retired veteran hobbyist
    It was a great year for me personally. As a hobbyist, i peaked this past summer. It was a peak i hadn't enjoyed in years! I doubt i'll ever be able to reach such a peak again since i'm not getting any younger and i've had a few health issues to deal with which will be lifelong. But i've got a lot to be thankful for and if 2016 comes any close to 2015, then i'll consider myself extremely fortunate.

Best wishes to all!

J'ai bien dit que 2015 avait été une année merveilleuse...sur le plan du hobby et des belles rencontres. Sur le plan personnel j'ai dû affronter de sérieux problèmes de santé qui m'ont rappelé à l'ordre et fait réaliser que nous sommes bien fragiles...surtout quand on vieillit. Merb a été, dans ces moments difficiles, une source de divertissement très utile qui m'a permis de me changer les idées. Et bien sûr les charmantes rencontres --ces délicieux moments---m'ont permis encore plus d'apprécier la joie de vivre....encore longtemps j'espère. MERCI à vous tous et toutes.

Best year of my life, made over a million $, this last month. Lets see where I will spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer69 View Post
    Best year of my life, made over a million $, this last month. Lets see where I will spend it.
    Good for you.......

I wish all of you a great year !

Spread the wealth some

. . . made over a million $, this last month. Lets see where I will spend it.
    Congratulations! May 2016 even be better for all of us and let's share and spread the wealth around, in Hobbyland and our favorite genuine charities (and those who bring us joy and respect daily).

If you need help spending it ....

Probably owns a chain of department stores and we gave him all that money buying Christmas gifts. Lets get him...........

Happy New Year everybody health,wealth and happiness, and the girls in the new year are on Dreamer69, hip hip hooray..

Thor Jr

I know someone will be happy to know it she will be happy that you spend your money with her
    Happy new year all the best
    Devil Ghost MC Support 81

Androgyny & Ecstasy
    Wishing you all a very happy 2016!

Nice to know where old millionaires like to burn their money.