Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your new years resolutions?

Whats your new years resolutions?

Hello

My resolution is to do as manny good deeds as i can. Also to help people in serious need, with out expecting anything in return. Id like to stay consistant with the gym and not cheat on my meal plan lol. I will try not to rage as much on the punk rock homeless group at the corner of St-Laurent & Sherbrooke who wash my windows even when i tell them not to. Hmm oh... And to meet bonds, ricky bonds.

Whats yours?

-Alexa Geffy
    (Secretly the Rookie of the year)

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    I will try not to rage as much on the punk rock homeless group at the corner of St-Laurent & Sherbrooke who wash my windows even when i tell them not to.
    I stayed at the Hotel 10 next to that corner recently and got to observe the MO of that group. They are very aggressive and start washing windows without being asked to do so. Some people do not like having their cars touched/washed and I witnessed some road rages. These punks would never be able to get away with that in certain parts of NYC. Gangbangers not wanting their cars touched would simply stick a gun out the window and tell them, "get the fuck away from the car." And judging by the mouth on one of them it might not stop there.

My New Year's resolution is to give up drinking egg nog.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    My New Year's resolution is the same one as last year: to start working out regularly, watch what i eat and drink and lost 20 lbs by the summer. I've done it before, so i know it's possible. I simply need motivation. There is one sp i'd really like to meet and she knows who she is. Or should. I also need to spend my money wisely. This past summer/fall i was back to my old ways from the past when i lived each day like it was my last.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post

My New Year's resolution is to give up drinking egg nog.
    If you can give up egg nog I will give up fruit cake. LOL

Also, (1) lose 25 Lbs and (2) meet Alexa Geffy and so I can nominate her for Indy of the Year 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    If you can give up egg nog I will give up fruit cake. LOL

Also, (1) lose 25 Lbs and (2) meet Alexa Geffy and so I can nominate her for Indy of the Year 2016!
    Reverse the order of your resolution. Judging by Alexa's profile it seems she can help you with resolution #1

Cheers!

i resolve not to make anymore New Years resolutions. And I will stick to it. Oh crap, just broke it. Oh well!!!!

Resolutions, well, its the same every year, to live each day to its fullest, help those who want and need it and to always make sure that tomorrow will be there for me.

Oh, and also meet Ricky Bonds....while hes meeting Alexa as Alexa is with me.....

Happy New Year,

Thor Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Jr View Post
    Resolutions, well, its the same every year, to live each day to its fullest, help those who want and need it and to always make sure that tomorrow will be there for me.

Oh, and also meet Ricky Bonds....while hes meeting Alexa as Alexa is with me.....

Happy New Year,

Thor Jr
    Oooh Shots fired!!!
    Toasting to the start of an epic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    Reverse the order of your resolution. Judging by Alexa's profile it seems she can help you with resolution #1

Cheers!
    No, I need to do this to keep up....Kind of like Christina formerly from Elite and GG. She left and I was sore and out of breath!

Hobby more. Or just able to meet the girls I want to meet without a hitch and be done with it.
    Head to Vegas more. Only went there once last year.
    Master Python and Ruby (on Rails).

That is about it.

the last of the mohicans
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor Jr View Post

Happy New Year,

Thor Jr
    Wait..what? Like a 2 custy threesome?
    Can a bring a girl? Lol
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    Wait..what? Like a 2 custy threesome?
    Can a bring a girl? Lol
    Yea but i choose

Yea but i choose
    Oh yeah....Its hammer time...............Now, choose wisely........ I know someone who would love this arrangement...

Twosome..........threesome.............foursome...........Its a damn party now.....

Thor Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    to start working out regularly, watch what i eat and drink and lost 20 lbs by the summer. I've done it before, so i know it's possible. I simply need motivation..
    Doc..do you have access to a bicycle, and a nice bike path by your house ?

That 20 lbs would melt away

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

the last of the mohicans
    Yea but i choose
    Amongst my 3 picks lol
    And just make sure thor cooks the post exhibition match feast, he is quite the wizard in the kitchen (so ive heard through the grapevine)
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast