Thread: Could business like Euphoria or MLTGFE etc have a satellite incall in the southshore.

Could business like Euphoria or MLTGFE etc have a satellite incall in the southshore.

Just wondering if one of the Merb incall agencies could make a go at opening a satellite outcall in the south shore? There are some gems in the south short but they only work one or 2 days a week and hard to make plans. Now if one of the above or others would try and make a go of it....? Just asking.
    Yes I am trying to reduce my drive time by one hour.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

What about US tours

Do not usually bump threads but with 144 reads if a few south shore people were interested it may happen. Stand up and make your self known, say YES, we need a decent south shore incall place.
    My plug for the day.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Tee Nutz View Post
    Do not usually bump threads but with 144 reads if a few south shore people were interested it may happen. Stand up and make your self known, say YES, we need a decent south shore incall place.
    My plug for the day.
    Yes, I think it would be great to have a few good incall places on the South Shore.
    There are plenty of opportunities around the 10/30 complex area.

In addition, perhaps around Trudeau Airport, may be a good idea for those who stay in West Island / Cote De Liesse Area