Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Newbie seeking advices

  1. #1

    Newbie seeking advices

    Hi. I'm a girl who wants to get into the industry. I'm seeking advices.
    I want to know how to begin.
    Is it better to work for someone or to be independant?
    Incall or outcall?
    The dos and the don't?
    How to have a maximum security?
    I'm open to any kind of advices and thank you in advance for your help.

    And how do I upload a picture? I can't find where is the spot to do it. Maybe because I'm on my phone.

    Please don't judge my english, I know it's bad.
    French is my main language.

  2. #2
    Salut

    Je te suggère de contacter une des nombreuses indépendante sur ce site. Elles sont les mieux placé pour indiquer ce qu'être indépendante implique versus travailler pour une agence (publicité, séance photo, incall ou outcall, le type de service que tu veux offrir, l'administration des rendez-vous etc etc)

    Peut-être que certains connaissent plus que la pointe de l'iceberg mais je me fierais bcp plus a une fille d'expérience...

    And please, don't give freebies in exchange of good reviews, already enough drama for 2016 lollll

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    The vast majority of SPs can smell a guy who is a cheapass and deliver service accordingly so when you say you will give an "honest review", it's honest only from one point of view and not reflecting that the girl is giving a service she gives to her perceived cheapass clients, while she delivers a better service to better paying clients. This is all or should be common sense. Therefore I do not trust the cheapass hobbyist's review. Furthermore the cheapass hobbyists tend to pick out the very low end SPs they can afford, or who are more likely to give a freebie or discounted service to them, and then overrate them - whereas the higher end or market SPs usually are a better quality SP in looks and service. Granted there are gems at all levels of the market, but when a girl is discovered to be a gem she gets paid accordingly as per the laws of the marketplace and basic rules of supply and demand. Reviews may initially influence the demand but if a girl is overrated and then she does not get repeat clients, eventually there is a market correction in the price or she is fired or if an indy, ceases charging a high rate. Conversely an SP in solid demand wanting to work less may increase her prices accordingly and get away with it as simple good business planning. Example: Chloe of Euphoria- i have never met her privately but she has had many great reviews over a sustained period of time, raised her rates dramatically, works less and still gets great reviews at $300/hour.
    Voilà je pense qu'EB résume bien le côté affaires de la chose !
    C'est le côté personnel qui est le plus dure . Respecte toi et tes limites !
    GOHABSGO

  4. #4
    Merci pour vos réponses.

  5. #5
    Hmmmmmm....

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gotta love Montreal
    Posts
    333
    Don't contact Ricky Bonds.
    Lol kidding, it depends of the amount of time you want to invest. If you have time to become an indy, than contact indycompanion, they will advise you

  7. #7
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,133
    Talk to some of the more experienced indies n the board - like Miss Elizabeth, Gabreielle Garnier. Talk to good agency owners- the ones I like are James of Euphoria and Martin at XXXtase. Both are smart, know the business, and if you send your pics tell you where you stand. James agency's tends to favor spinner type ladies.

  8. #8
    Sexual Deviant
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Ottawa
    Posts
    383
    Like Handi mentioned, if you think working independent is a route you'd like to go, feel free to contact myself or anyone else from Indycompanion(or just email directly on the website) and we can help set you up
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Travelling
    Posts
    671
    Don't do it.

    Turn around and stay away from this business as far away as you can. Don't destroy your life over some quick money.
    Every woman I've met in this business has been messed up to some degree, your outcome will be no different.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    Don't do it.

    Turn around and stay away from this business as far away as you can. Don't destroy your life over some quick money.
    Every woman I've met in this business has been messed up to some degree, your outcome will be no different.
    Completely agree and the same can be said for men. All of them seeing SP also have someting messed up to some degree. So if you can avoid, avoid this business!

  11. #11
    Sexual Deviant
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Ottawa
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    Don't do it.

    Turn around and stay away from this business as far away as you can. Don't destroy your life over some quick money.
    Every woman I've met in this business has been messed up to some degree, your outcome will be no different.
    Good thing you haven't met me then, or you'd have to eat your words sir

    She is a human who can make her own decisions. No one is enticing her into this and she can get all the facts and decide for herself if it's something she'd like to continue with.

    I certainly hope you aren't still seeing any providers with that attitude!
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Travelling
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberRose View Post
    Good thing you haven't met me then, or you'd have to eat your words sir

    She is a human who can make her own decisions. No one is enticing her into this and she can get all the facts and decide for herself if it's something she'd like to continue with.

    I certainly hope you aren't still seeing any providers with that attitude!
    AmberRose,

    she is asking for advice, I am giving her my opinion and maybe find her a solution. Is that ok with you?

    and no I don't see any providers. I did at one time and today regret it. I was foolish, selfish. I didn't know it then , but I know it now.

    Tell me, would you want your daughter to be an escort?

  13. #13
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post

    Tell me, would you want your daughter to be an escort?
    If my daughter was old enough, emotionally mature enough and was to escort because she enjoyed it, then absolutely yes. This is not a shameful profession, and can be a positive experience for many women.

    Might I ask you, if you regret seeing providers and no longer do so, why are you here? Just curious.

  14. #14
    Sexual Deviant
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Ottawa
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by tiannas View Post
    If my daughter was old enough, emotionally mature enough and was to escort because she enjoyed it, then absolutely yes. This is not a shameful profession, and can be a positive experience for many women.

    Might I ask you, if you regret seeing providers and no longer do so, why are you here? Just curious.
    Yep, well said and I concur.

    I haven't had bad experiences in this industry and love it, it's enriched my life more than I can explain, so why would I tell my(future) daughter she can't experience the same for herself and make her own choices from there.

    My own parents know what I do and are accepting, you want to tell me they're wrong?

    Either way, I've seen the negative impact this industry can have on women better than you could have, and I still say she's free to make her own choice when given the facts. I never recommend this business to women, I am truthful about it in every way and let them know it's up to them if they want to enter into it. To tell someone to avoid it at all costs is biased.
    Your curvy redhead vixen!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asgard Or North America
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    Don't do it.

    Turn around and stay away from this business as far away as you can. Don't destroy your life over some quick money.
    Every woman I've met in this business has been messed up to some degree, your outcome will be no different.
    Sorry guys, but the part about every woman is messed up is a crock, i have become friends with a few of the ladies and know many of them and they are no screwed up, if anything they are better because if what they do and who they are.

    Chloe, if you want to do things right and have fun doing it, just like EB said, talk to some of the veterans ladies from the boards and get their advice, they are popular because not only because they are good at what they but also because they are smart.

    P.S. I am not trying to get freebies for kissing ass.....


    Thor Jr


    Thor Jr

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •