View Poll Results: Favorite Rookie of the year?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adrianna @ Euphoria

6 7.79%
  • Alexandra @ Vogue

8 10.39%
  • Anastasia @ Euphoria

26 33.77%
  • Cinderella

5 6.49%
  • Nikita @ MSC

4 5.19%
  • Sarah @ Vogue

8 10.39%
  • Victoria Indy

11 14.29%
  • Veronika @ Elite - Celina @ Euphoria - Heidi @ Euphoria - Rose Delacourt - Dannie @ Nadya

9 11.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official MERB Favorite Rookie of the Year 2015 Poll

The Official MERB Favorite Rookie of the Year 2015 Poll

t’s tiiiiime to vote!

The votes are open until January 27, 2016 6PM.

PLEASE READ CAREFULY THE RULES TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO COUNT THE VOTES BECAUSE ITS FREEEAAKING LONG:

1. You can vote for one SP in the poll as your #1 pick (3 points) AND you can post two more choices for 2nd (2 points), and 3rd (1 point). You must be clear about where you rank your choices or points will be automatically awarded based on the order given

2. If you vote for one of the write in, please write it down.

3. Only members who have registered on MERB by December 2015, or any date before, are eligible to nominate or vote in the official poll.

4. A member must have posted at least one review sometime in their posting history.

5. You can cite honorable mentions here, but only your top 3 choices will be considered for adding to the poll. You are responsible for the order of choices you write down if you post more than 3.

6. Make sure that you used this SP (or these SP, if you nominate more than one) in the year 2015.

7. No owner or anyone who worked at an agency/Indy or acted as a de-facto agent of an agency/indy can nominate or vote.

As always, it will be appreciated if the mods or members help in identifying ineligible voters during or after the process.

Faite vos jeux rien ne va plus!

Note: Victoria Indy isn't eligible anymore because she was Christina @ GG last year. People who voted for her can write down or pm me their new choice or either your 3 points first place vote will be cancelled

2nd - Anastasia from Euphoria
    3rd - Sarah from Vogue
    Last edited by Mydear_Friend69; 01-14-2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Misunderstood of the rule

1st- ANASTASIA--EUPHORIA
    Superbe fille douée de tous les talents. Good Luck belle fille.

#1: Dannie @ Nadya's

No votes for 2nd or 3rd place.

1st - Anastasia @ Euphoria

Handi - a question - just so I am clear. I voted Anastasia as my 1st choice using the automated chart and tabs above. So far so good - as votes tabulated in the graph for Anastasia went up by 1!
    Now - am I to indicate here in this thread my choices for 2nd and 3rd? As the table above does not appear to include 2nd and 3rd choices - will you add these to the totals at the end of voting - or do they count at all?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCan View Post
    1st - Anastasia @ Euphoria

Handi - a question - just so I am clear. I voted Anastasia as my 1st choice using the automated chart and tabs above. So far so good - as votes tabulated in the graph for Anastasia went up by 1!
    Now - am I to indicate here in this thread my choices for 2nd and 3rd? As the table above does not appear to include 2nd and 3rd choices - will you add these to the totals at the end of voting - or do they count at all?
    I like that question, as I wan't not sure about the mechanics of the vote.

Guys, read the first post, the rules are clear and the answers are right there.

You write your rank 2 and 3 in your post and i will count manually... Comon guys read the rules...

The only rookie I have seen is Celine from Euphoria and enjoyed myself so she gets a vote from me.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

1- Celina @ Euphoria
    No number 2 or 3

2) Anastasia
    3) Dannie

My first place vote goes to Anastasia. I don't have other votes to cast I have not seen others.

2) Alexandra
    3) Anastasia

Dannie indiscutable . Ses revues sont remarquable .

#2 heidi - euphoria
    ----------------------------------
    What ? Rimshot? What the hell is that? Sounds dirty”
    Well, not really here's what it is...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqrzoXccNk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast