Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77

Thread: Repeats: Why some do? Why some try to avoid it?

  1. #1

    Repeats: Why some do? Why some try to avoid it?

    I have a tendency to repeat at least once and then move on. The second time around the sense of craving is heightened by more than pictures and a profile.

    Iím lucky enough to have had only 1 awful encounter (bait switch from an unreliable agency that no longer advertises here) and maybe 3 that were just didn't click but were far from bad.

    I even regret not repeating with some.

    For myself, part 2 has for the most part managed to surpass what Iíve experienced in part 1.

    As a client why or why not repeat?
    What do the ladies think about the repeat client?

  2. #2
    I've seen a little more than 38 different girls last year because I have a "No repeat" mentality ever since my ATF retired in may, I saw her 5 times in 3 months and since then I've decided not to repeat when I see an escort. The main reason why I don't repeat is because I'm afraid to fall in love. I really fell hard for my ATF (to the point where I was paying just to talk to her, no sex) so since then I've decided not to repeat, I don't want to go through this again. One time is enough, then I move on.

    However I made an exception for Steffy, she is just too gorgeous to be real, I'll see her a third time next week. But with Steffy it's 100% sexual, I don't have feelings for her at all, she is simply too beautiful to ignore. So yeah, I can't help myself.

    Sometimes I do think about repeating with some of the gems I've seen last year but the thoughts doesn't last long when I think about all the stuff I've been through because of my love for my ATF.

    I think a lot of clients do repeats because they know what they are getting in advance, it's a lot less stressful than meeting a girl for the first time. When you know in advance that the girl will be nice, that she is fun to chat with and that the chemistry is there then it's a no brainer, it makes a lot of sense to repeat.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    I think a lot of clients do repeats because they know what they are getting in advance, it's a lot less stressful than meeting a girl for the first time. When you know in advance that the girl will be nice, that she is fun to chat with and than the chemistry is there then it's a no brainer, it makes a lot of sense to repeat.
    Definately the case for me! There is one girl I repeat about once a month or so. She is not really GFE and do not do many service you would expect. Still, there is a feeling with that girl that I simply do not find with others, plus she as a terrific body. I cannot help myself but to call her back because I know exactly how good it will be for me.

    Cheers,

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    159

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    I've seen a little more than 38 different girls last year
    You are my fu@king HERO

    I'm so envious.

    I was only lucky enough to see about 14 lovely ladies; mostly because of my extreme time constraint to be away from my terminally ill parent. I did repeat with Nikita @ MSC and would do so again next time I'm in Montreal because we click in every way.

    EB -- you and I have to try to get a teaching job at McGill; I'll take any teaching job so I can justify to my friends and family for buying a condo in central downtown Montreal (after the market crashes; there's so much overbuilding already; Chinese money will dry up as will Russian and Middle Eastern monies as the price of crude remain below US$40/barrel).

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadChap View Post
    You are my fu@king HERO
    LMAO good god bro, thanks for that.

    42 different girls to be exact. Take in mind that a few of these appointments were "quickies", $90 for 30 minutes type of thing. Also I went crazy in may; I turned 30 and that month I took 8 appointments. I'm sure a psychiatrist would say that there's something related to being older and feeling sometype of pressure to live life to the fullest, something like that. Truth is that I got unexpected money from my parents for my birthday and I took it to get laid so...These 8 appointments in may kind of boost the number a little bit. I'm slowing down this year ( or am I...? )

    14 lovely ladies is amazing, what's important is quality and not quantity.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by
    [B
    However[/B] I made an exception for Steffy, she is just too gorgeous to be real, I'll see her a third time next week. But with Steffy it's 100% sexual, I don't have feelings for her at all, she is simply too beautiful to ignore. So yeah, I can't help myself.
    Wo is Steffy?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by zippo007 View Post
    Wo is Steffy?
    In my opinion the hottest escort here in Quebec city

    My review: https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread....ghlight=steffy

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJon View Post
    I've seen a little more than 38 different girls last year because I have a "No repeat" mentality ever since my ATF retired in may, I saw her 5 times in 3 months and since then I've decided not to repeat when I see an escort. The main reason why I don't repeat is because I'm afraid to fall in love. I really fell hard for my ATF (to the point where I was paying just to talk to her, no sex) so since then I've decided not to repeat, I don't want to go through this again. One time is enough, then I move on.

    However I made an exception for Steffy, she is just too gorgeous to be real, I'll see her a third time next week. But with Steffy it's 100% sexual, I don't have feelings for her at all, she is simply too beautiful to ignore. So yeah, I can't help myself.





    Sometimes I do think about repeating with some of the gems I've seen last year but the thoughts doesn't last long when I think about all the stuff I've been through because of my love for my ATF.

    I think a lot of clients do repeats because they know what they are getting in advance, it's a lot less stressful than meeting a girl for the first time. When you know in advance that the girl will be nice, that she is fun to chat with and that the chemistry is there then it's a no brainer, it makes a lot of sense to repeat.
    I know exactly the emotional twister you may have gone through. I much like you fell really hard for my ATF. Saw her like 7 times in a span of 6 weeks. I was thinking about her daily and not necessarily who she was with but rather how she made me feel as a whole. She then left the city for the west coast. I don't blame her at all for the way I felt. I'd say that the experience made me really think long and hard about the handling of repeats. Now no repeats irrespective of how good the chemistry may have been or how good the services were.
    What you do in life, echoes in internity...

  9. #9
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    I am very similar to the OP Rich Gear, usually two and done, but the girls I have seen 3-10 times it was always due to a combination of liking their looks and the level of the connection.

  10. #10
    Here is why I very seldom repeat:

    1. I like the suspense and mystery of opening the door and seeing a new girl. Variety is the spice of life.
    2. I juat repeated with a girl in Florida. She was lovely and incredible the first time so I asked her to come back two nights later. She did. She brought a different outfit and she performed up to her high standard. One problem: I've had her. She did nothing wrong but the thrill was over. I alwasy order a different ice cream flavor from Baskin Robbins too.
    3. I want to preserve that magic moment in my mind. When I have a magical mind-blowing encounter sometimes I repeat and I can't duplicate the magic. It makes everything more ordinary.

    These may be all related but that is how I feel. I have only repeated with six SPs that I can remember off the top of my head.

  11. #11
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,131
    I can understand your point of view hungry101. The conquest aspect of it: every dollar you spend repeating is NOT spent on someone you can be meeting for the first time and having a great time.

    Wilt Chamberlain bragged in his book that he had sex with 10,000 different women in his life. I will never match Wilt, but I am hoping for as many sexual conquests as possible. Repeating hinders the goal of trying to match those careers numbers of Wilt, unreachable though that goal may be.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Le Chablis, Saint - Jacques
    Posts
    3,622
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Here is why I very seldom repeat:

    1. I like the suspense and mystery of opening the door and seeing a new girl. Variety is the spice of life.
    2. I juat repeated with a girl in Florida. She was lovely and incredible the first time so I asked her to come back two nights later. She did. She brought a different outfit and she performed up to her high standard. One problem: I've had her. She did nothing wrong but the thrill was over. I alwasy order a different ice cream flavor from Baskin Robbins too.
    3. I want to preserve that magic moment in my mind. When I have a magical mind-blowing encounter sometimes I repeat and I can't duplicate the magic. It makes everything more ordinary.

    These may be all related but that is how I feel. I have only repeated with six SPs that I can remember off the top of my head.
    I feel the same way, the thrill of meeting a beautiful girl that you have never met before is one of the biggest thrills of hobbying for me, that along with the knock on the door(outcall) are the biggest thrill of all.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asgard Or North America
    Posts
    663
    I am not big on repeats, but i am a sucker for a pretty face and throw in some chemistry and its a repeat for sure. In my years in this business, there have been repeats, mostly just a second date, no more, but there has been a couple of ladies who have shot their arrow into my heart more then a couple of times. I have had some great times with many ladies,unforgettable moments and all but two have not captured my heart. I am sure their is one or two more i would be smitten with, take Sarah from Nadya's, i had such a great time with her when we first met, chemistry felt right, and she is a beautiful girl, at the end of our time we chatted, and when two people talk and there's no empty space, that awkward moment is not present, feels like you have known each other for more then an hour for sure you would like to see her again. And this has happened a few times, but you have to be careful, like someone mentioned, it is so easy to fall and the hole sometimes is deep, so climbing out is a task. My mom always told me i wear my heart on my sleeve, not really sure what that means though. Or maybe i am not saying it right, either way, we all play the game differently, i play to win most of the time, but i am a gracious loser, i lick my wounds and move on.

    So in the end, yes i do repeat sometimes but it is not a habit i care to exploit.

    Thor Jr

  14. #14
    that's usually what i do, a 1 hour meeting.
    some times i.ll add 30 min. during the rdv.
    but 1 hour tells me pretty much if there's a repeat,
    and i have, some 3 times.

    but that anticipation of seeing her for the first time.
    discovering her body, the chemistry,
    her dfk skills etc. love it.

    i like also seeing different women since im single

  15. #15
    Because we get comfortable with each other and I don't like that. I prefer to have a great session, do a nice review, help her in her business if possible but repeat implies to many things, it's flirting with the line of : I just don't like your pussy, I like you too, can we get more personal, no because none of us wants that, so it's a dead end.

    I remember doing a couple of repeats with the Anya, a former pornstar. The sex was great, we went for dinner, we had drinks, the line what crossed and my mind was fucked. I like people and when I get along with them, I like to get to know them better ; it is not a could thing in this business...

    I've met incredible women in this business, especially independent sp and for ME, the line is too thin. I like to think that I was blessed to have great session with girls like Amanda, Mitsou and others but repeat is definitely not for me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •